where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

01:48 Feb-01-2005
Don
Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the reference book, Eddy Current Testing Manual Volume 2, by Cecco, Van Drunnen and Sharp. (AECL 7524)as it seems to be out of print.

06:47 Feb-24-2005
John Morris
Re: Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524 ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the reference book, Eddy Current Testing Manual Volume 2, by Cecco, Van Drunnen and Sharp. (AECL 7524)as it seems to be out of print.
------------ End Original Message ------------

SEARCH
NORMAS!

Key words or
numbers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To order by phone:
(801) 374-6214

To order by fax:
(801) 374-0634

Site produced and administered by International Library Service.

International Library Service
P.O. Box 735
Provo, Utah 84603

Eddy Current Testing, U.S. Edition
By V. S. Cecco, G. Van Drunen and F. L. Sharp
Published in 1987, 196 pages
ISBN: 0-87683-890-5
$95.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reference manual for those already involved in eddy current testing. Worked examples after each chapter help the reader to understand complicated test results. Contents: eddy current fundamentals, electrical circuits and probe impedance, instrumentation, testing with surface probes, testing of tubes and cylindrical components, metallurgical properties and testing of ferromagnetic materials

01:36 Jul-18-2005
gokularajang
Re: Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524 ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the reference book, Eddy Current Testing Manual Volume 2, by Cecco, Van Drunnen and Sharp. (AECL 7524)as it seems to be out of print.
------------ End Original Message ------------

sir
im doing my pg course in manufacturing,in my academic career im having one paper ndt in that one topic eddy current testing and principle & application, so i request to send few details about that not in deep
it will be use ful for our students and me

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|