where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Don
Don
01:48 Feb-01-2005
Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the reference book, Eddy Current Testing Manual Volume 2, by Cecco, Van Drunnen and Sharp. (AECL 7524)as it seems to be out of print.

John Morris
John Morris
06:47 Feb-24-2005
Re: Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the reference book, Eddy Current Testing Manual Volume 2, by Cecco, Van Drunnen and Sharp. (AECL 7524)as it seems to be out of print.
------------ End Original Message ------------

SEARCH
NORMAS!

Key words or
numbers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To order by phone:
(801) 374-6214

To order by fax:
(801) 374-0634

Site produced and administered by International Library Service.

International Library Service
P.O. Box 735
Provo, Utah 84603

Eddy Current Testing, U.S. Edition
By V. S. Cecco, G. Van Drunen and F. L. Sharp
Published in 1987, 196 pages
ISBN: 0-87683-890-5
$95.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reference manual for those already involved in eddy current testing. Worked examples after each chapter help the reader to understand complicated test results. Contents: eddy current fundamentals, electrical circuits and probe impedance, instrumentation, testing with surface probes, testing of tubes and cylindrical components, metallurgical properties and testing of ferromagnetic materials

gokularajang
gokularajang
01:36 Jul-18-2005
Re: Eddy current testing manual vol2 by Cecco AECL 7524
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the reference book, Eddy Current Testing Manual Volume 2, by Cecco, Van Drunnen and Sharp. (AECL 7524)as it seems to be out of print.
------------ End Original Message ------------

sir
im doing my pg course in manufacturing,in my academic career im having one paper ndt in that one topic eddy current testing and principle & application, so i request to send few details about that not in deep
it will be use ful for our students and me

Product Spotlight

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window