where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
kanhaiya sharma
kanhaiya sharma
09:52 Feb-18-2005
asnt level 3 course

hi, i want to appear asnt ut\rt level 3 examination so please send me course details and also books details which availabe in easyly in india

JIMMY
JIMMY
00:50 Feb-22-2005
Re: asnt level 3 course
----------- Start Original Message -----------
u can get the information from asnt website, deatils about course date center and course co-ordinator, i think next april one course is there

N.Balaji
N.Balaji
07:57 Apr-24-2005
I would like to know the course details for asnt level 3.

s.r.g prabhu
s.r.g prabhu
07:51 Apr-25-2005

enquire ISNT at

ncbisnt1@ touchtelindia.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the course details for asnt level 3.
------------ End Original Message ------------

ahmet aydoðmuþ
ahmet aydoðmuþ
02:10 Jun-08-2005
hi:)
ý'm from turkey.my friend joýned your level ýýý certification prog.he just came from ohýo/america.
and he says "the questions are too difficult".
so ý want to ask you;
***can we take a course before joýning an exam?(ý know that you are giving a short course about 1 month) I mean a course which is more than 5 months.
***IF YOU HAVE A LONG TERM COURSE,HOWMUCH MONEY WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.(educatýon+level ýýý exam)
thank you:)

Kaveh Edalati
Kaveh Edalati
03:22 Jun-12-2005
asnt level 3 course
hi, i want to appear asnt ut\rt level 3 examination so please send me course details and also books details which availabe in easyly in india

jimmy
jimmy
03:27 Jun-14-2005
isnt is conducting asnt course and exam on november 27th and 28th in chennai , course will start from nov. first week for more details and application form condact isnt

shaikh Ahmed
shaikh Ahmed
08:19 Feb-28-2006
i want to appear in level-3 in RT, please forward me the details of this coures

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window