where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.

Career Discussions
gowrishankar
R & D, scientist
ISRO, India, Joined Nov 2008, 34

gowrishankar

R & D, scientist
ISRO,
India,
Joined Nov 2008
09:49 Mar-24-2005
real time imaging

sir,
i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
01:27 Mar-24-2005
Re: real time imaging
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: sir,
: i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Mr. Gowrishankar,
For your application, Vidisco Isreal will suit. If you are in India, we are the Indian Reps for Vidisco Products range - Market Leaders in Flat Panel Systems.
You will also get 3D emboss of the image for your processing and understanding.

I will be able to give you a CD, which will guide you about the complete product range and some application notes on Tube Welding.
Contact details:
Mahindra Intertrade Ltd,
My Mobile: 098663 43309.

Regards.
Simon Amallraja.

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
00:06 Mar-27-2005
Take a look at CMOS X-ray systems by Envision for the state-of-the-art in weld inspection products.

: i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.

John Cope
John Cope
01:48 Apr-01-2005
Dear Sir,

Please go to the website listed and look at the EnvisionScan Panel and the CMOS 4X4 Panel. These are the highest resolution panels available in the industry today.

Regards,

John Cope
Envision

Product Spotlight

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew

NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds in
both set-through and set-on configurations. Available in both two-axis and three-axis instrument configurations and adaptable to cover a wide range of 90-degree nozzle sizes, from 3" upwards, on ferritic and austenitic materials.The transducer skew axis can also be adjusted, encoded and locked.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s