where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
real time imaging
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

09:49 Mar-24-2005

gowrishankar

R & D, scientist
ISRO,
India,
Joined Nov 2008
real time imaging

sir,
i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.

01:27 Mar-24-2005
Simon Amallraja
Re: real time imaging ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: sir,
: i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Mr. Gowrishankar,
For your application, Vidisco Isreal will suit. If you are in India, we are the Indian Reps for Vidisco Products range - Market Leaders in Flat Panel Systems.
You will also get 3D emboss of the image for your processing and understanding.

I will be able to give you a CD, which will guide you about the complete product range and some application notes on Tube Welding.
Contact details:
Mahindra Intertrade Ltd,
My Mobile: 098663 43309.

Regards.
Simon Amallraja.

00:06 Mar-27-2005

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: real time imaging Take a look at CMOS X-ray systems by Envision for the state-of-the-art in weld inspection products.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.

01:48 Apr-01-2005
John Cope
Re: real time imaging Dear Sir,

Please go to the website listed and look at the EnvisionScan Panel and the CMOS 4X4 Panel. These are the highest resolution panels available in the industry today.

Regards,

John Cope
Envision

----------- Start Original Message -----------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|