where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.

Career Discussions
gowrishankar
R & D, scientist
ISRO, India, Joined Nov 2008, 34

gowrishankar

R & D, scientist
ISRO,
India,
Joined Nov 2008
09:49 Mar-24-2005
real time imaging

sir,
i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
01:27 Mar-24-2005
Re: real time imaging
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: sir,
: i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Mr. Gowrishankar,
For your application, Vidisco Isreal will suit. If you are in India, we are the Indian Reps for Vidisco Products range - Market Leaders in Flat Panel Systems.
You will also get 3D emboss of the image for your processing and understanding.

I will be able to give you a CD, which will guide you about the complete product range and some application notes on Tube Welding.
Contact details:
Mahindra Intertrade Ltd,
My Mobile: 098663 43309.

Regards.
Simon Amallraja.

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
00:06 Mar-27-2005
Take a look at CMOS X-ray systems by Envision for the state-of-the-art in weld inspection products.

: i want to purchase a flat panel for upgradation of my 320kv x-ray machine to real time imaging.my application is 2% sensitivity level weld tubes inspection. minimum thickness application is 1.5 mm pipes. can u please suggest some of the best flat panels with relavent processing software available in market.

John Cope
John Cope
01:48 Apr-01-2005
Dear Sir,

Please go to the website listed and look at the EnvisionScan Panel and the CMOS 4X4 Panel. These are the highest resolution panels available in the industry today.

Regards,

John Cope
Envision

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Exertus Dual 120

The Exertus Dual 120 Projector has the ability to accept Iridium 192 sources or Selenium 75 source
s. This projector incorporates design and safety features that make it flexible, compact and lightweight. The Projector is lighter than most of its competitors. It incorporates an improved source channel, based on a new helicoidal design, which makes maintenance easier. The helicoidal design also allows smoother movement of the source assembly inside the device, making it easier for the operator and improving safety. The Projector also has a unique safety feature not found in competitive products. The source assembly locking mechanism is triggered by the source holder capsule at the front of the source assembly, thereby always assuring the operator that the source has returned to the safe position. The Exertus Dual 120 is ISO3999:2004 compliant.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window