where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Ho Thang
NDT Inspector
Vietnam, Joined Mar 2005, 1

Ho Thang

NDT Inspector
Vietnam,
Joined Mar 2005
08:50 Mar-30-2005
SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency

Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?

vdao
vdao
00:32 Apr-05-2005
Re: SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?
------------ End Original Message ------------

What do you want to do whith certication, All certifications are required test and passing garde 80%, so you can use it. or retest by your employer.

Adel Madi
Adel Madi
06:05 Apr-08-2005
Re: SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency
I think that the results will be indicated in all parts of exams in percent to help you to study more
the examinations contents where you fault, and then
you have a chance to passing the exams.

regards
Mr. Madi

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?
------------ End Original Message ------------

wellbutrin
wellbutrin
01:15 Nov-23-2006
+personal+
http://carbar.info/

Product Spotlight

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window