where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:50 Mar-30-2005

Ho Thang

NDT Inspector
Vietnam,
Joined Mar 2005
SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency

Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?

00:32 Apr-05-2005
vdao
Re: SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?
------------ End Original Message ------------

What do you want to do whith certication, All certifications are required test and passing garde 80%, so you can use it. or retest by your employer.

06:05 Apr-08-2005
Adel Madi
Re: SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency I think that the results will be indicated in all parts of exams in percent to help you to study more
the examinations contents where you fault, and then
you have a chance to passing the exams.

regards
Mr. Madi

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?
------------ End Original Message ------------

01:15 Nov-23-2006
wellbutrin
+personal+ http://carbar.info/

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|