where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card

Career Discussions
Ho Thang
NDT Inspector
Vietnam, Joined Mar 2005, 1

Ho Thang

NDT Inspector
Vietnam,
Joined Mar 2005
08:50 Mar-30-2005
SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency

Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?

vdao
vdao
00:32 Apr-05-2005
Re: SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?
------------ End Original Message ------------

What do you want to do whith certication, All certifications are required test and passing garde 80%, so you can use it. or retest by your employer.

Adel Madi
Adel Madi
06:05 Apr-08-2005
Re: SNT-TC-1A Certificate issues by outside agency
I think that the results will be indicated in all parts of exams in percent to help you to study more
the examinations contents where you fault, and then
you have a chance to passing the exams.

regards
Mr. Madi

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know and can tell me : follow up the SNT-TC-1A, Part 8 - Examination- 8.1.4. Is in the NDT Certificate (i.e. RT Certificate level II) issues by outside agency no need examination results (pass or fail only)?
------------ End Original Message ------------

wellbutrin
wellbutrin
01:15 Nov-23-2006
+personal+
http://carbar.info/

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window