where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
I search for the best university for training
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

01:46 May-27-2005
Artem Karyavka
I search for the best university for training

I finish technical university in Kiev, Ukraine. I wish to continue training at the best European university in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics. I know English. If necessary I can learn and German. I wish to receive qualitative education at prestigious university.

08:09 Jun-07-2005
Kevin Madden
Re: I search for the best university for training ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I finish technical university in Kiev, Ukraine. I wish to continue training at the best European university in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics. I know English. If necessary I can learn and German. I wish to receive qualitative education at prestigious university.
------------ End Original Message ------------

One of the best universities in the UK for Materials and NDT Studies is UCL (University College London), They offer courses right up to PHD fellowships.
best of luck.
kevin

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|