where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Artem Karyavka
Artem Karyavka
01:46 May-27-2005
I search for the best university for training

I finish technical university in Kiev, Ukraine. I wish to continue training at the best European university in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics. I know English. If necessary I can learn and German. I wish to receive qualitative education at prestigious university.

Kevin Madden
Kevin Madden
08:09 Jun-07-2005
Re: I search for the best university for training
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I finish technical university in Kiev, Ukraine. I wish to continue training at the best European university in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics. I know English. If necessary I can learn and German. I wish to receive qualitative education at prestigious university.
------------ End Original Message ------------

One of the best universities in the UK for Materials and NDT Studies is UCL (University College London), They offer courses right up to PHD fellowships.
best of luck.
kevin

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window