where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
NDT ASNT Level II Courses
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

09:03 Jun-15-2005
Benedict J
NDT ASNT Level II Courses

Dear friends,
I wish to undergo ASNT level II course in RT,UT,PT&MT in Bangalore (Not in Chennai). Can any one suggest a good institution where I can go and get certified.
Thanks and regards
Benedict

03:10 Jul-09-2005

RT JEYAKUMAR

NDT Inspector
Singapore,
Joined Aug 2002
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses Hi,
As far as myself is concern, there is no Better institution in Bangalore to suggest you. I was in Kalva Engineers Pvt Ltd, They are good at NDT Training. They have Branch in Hyderabad, Chennai and Vizag. Choice is yours.

Good Luck

RT Jeyakumar

05:48 Aug-14-2005
Amol Balpande
NDT ASNT Level II Courses Dear friends,
I wish to undergo ASNT level II course in RT,UT,PT&MT. Can any one suggest a good institution where I can go and get certified preferably in Mumbai or Banglore.
Thanks and regards
Amol Balpande

04:16 Aug-16-2005

R J Chaudhari

Director,
CALTECH ENGINEERING SERVICES,
India,
Joined Mar 2003
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear friends,
: I wish to undergo ASNT level II course in RT,UT,PT&MT. Can any one suggest a good institution where I can go and get certified preferably in Mumbai or Banglore.
: Thanks and regards
: Amol Balpande
------------ End Original Message ------------

You may contact Smart Technocrats, Navi Mumbai Tel: 022-27706055
R J Chaudhari

09:27 Sep-14-2005
IMRAN MOHIUDDIN
Iwant to know about NDT courses and there levels, as Iam from Instrumentation Engineering.

08:48 Oct-01-2005

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
: Iwant to know about NDT courses and there levels, as Iam from Instrumentation Engineering.

Visit www.ndt-ed.org for a great explaination of NDT as well as documents discussing certification.

08:14 Mar-18-2007
Meraj Khan
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses Hi,
Kindly let me know the duration of the course, course fees, what should be the basic qualification needed to do this course,starting date of course.

Please give me the address of your institute in hyderabad.

Thanks & Regards
Meraj Khan

00:40 May-31-2008
Ravikumar
: : Hi,
: Iam ramesh Diploma in Mechanical engg.Iam having 12 years xperience in Foundry production & Qa DEPTs.Kindly let me know the duration of the course, course fees, ,starting date of course.
: : Please give me the address of your institute in hyderabad.
: : Thanks & Regards
: :

dear ramesh pl contact at above

16:26 Jun-13-2009
TARUN
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to Amol Balpande at 05:48 Aug-14-2005 .

PLS TELL ME WHO CODUCT ASNT LEVEL III COURSES
FEE AND SCHEDULE

04:40 Jun-14-2009

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to TARUN at 16:26 Jun-13-2009 .

Dear Tarun,

In India, ISNT is the authorised agency to conduct ASNT Level III examinations. The next date would be November / December and will be announced soon by National Certification Board of ISNT. Keep in touch.

Best wishes.

Swamy

10:01 Jun-15-2009
Navita Gupta
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to TARUN at 16:26 Jun-13-2009 .

Dear Tarun,
Satyakiran School of NDT in Delhi , India is accredited by NAtional Certification board of India. They conduct Level-III trainings in all methods. You can see their website www.ndttrainings.com or www.ndttraining.in
Regards

12:37 Sep-03-2009

Shiva Kumar

Consultant, NDT Trainer
Trinity Institute of NDT Technology,
India,
Joined Sep 2009
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to Benedict J at 09:03 Jun-15-2005 (Opening).

'Trinity Institute of NDT Technology, bangalore' offers NDT Training in Bangalore. For more details about NDT training Level 1 and Level 2 courses facilities in bangalore please visit: www.trinityndt.com .

17:18 Jun-20-2010
sudheer
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to S.V.Swamy at 04:40 Jun-14-2009 .

hi sir, i am doing maintainance engg in rpl company,uttaranchal. i hav 24 years completed b.tech and dipolmo in mechanical engg. so i want do pure mechanical engg job.,in this way search i want to join NDT courses. plse tell me good institute and duration of time ,fees and starting batch dates.

22:00 Jun-21-2010

sundhar

NDT Inspector, - AS NDT INSPECTOR
sonar ndt,
India,
Joined Apr 2009
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to Amol Balpande at 05:48 Aug-14-2005 .

sonar ndt conduct the course in mumbai, they also conduct the course on bangalore on special vaccsion. pl contact 09930944791

10:50 Jul-10-2010
Kelvin
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to sudheer at 17:18 Jun-20-2010 .

Hi,

We are organizing another NDT masterclass in Doha, Qatar coming November.
And this time we are having Scott Miller - former Saudi Aramco NDT Chairman to present the scientific paperworks and also latest state of the art NDT Methodologies.
We already have the likes of Saudi Aramco, Sabic, Qatar Petroleum, RasGas, Saudi Kayan and so on joining us.
Do let me know if you are interested.

04:45 Nov-02-2011
VB
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to Kelvin at 10:50 Jul-10-2010 .

KELVIN - I'm interesting in NDT UT/RT Level II course this November/December 2011

Please advise,
slavkor@bigmir.net

12:05 Aug-27-2012
Harinadha Reddy
Re: NDT ASNT Level II Courses In Reply to RT JEYAKUMAR at 03:10 Jul-09-2005 .

hi
this is hari, iam very much interested to learn the NDT level 2 training course. You have mentioned the only cities, but i want to know the full details of locations, course package and duration. So would you please suggest me in this. And also I want to know when I complete the course, will they provide any recruitment for us. If you know the Hyderabad training institutes , please send me the details about it.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|