where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world's largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.
Career Discussions
suman pawar
suman pawar
02:33 Jun-20-2005
Re: Help with Positive Metal Identification

Dear Sir,
sir i wanted to know about PMI.i know little about PMI,so will you provide a brief about PMI it healps to us. & i wanted to purchase this equipment so pls follow up this.

Thanking You
suman pawar

syed fadzil
syed fadzil
09:23 Jun-29-2005
we have 2 machine, metorex and spectro. Each has its own merit dan downside.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Sir,
: sir i wanted to know about PMI.i know little about PMI,so will you provide a brief about PMI it healps to us. & i wanted to purchase this equipment so pls follow up this.
: Thanking You
: suman pawar
------------ End Original Message ------------

Rohit Bafna
Rohit Bafna
01:24 Mar-24-2006

Please visit http://www.tcreng.com/services/positive-material-identification-pmi.shtml to a good idea about the PMI service industry. If you are considering making a purchase of the PMI instrument, I suggest you visit http://www.tcreng.com/products/pmi-instruments-for-sale.shtml

Product Spotlight

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window