where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.

Career Discussions
Dave Thomas
Dave Thomas
01:48 Jun-23-2005
Level I inspectors for FPI

I am looking for input from anyone who has used certified Level I NDT inspectors to do specific evaluation and accept and rejection of parts to the NAS 410 specification allowance in para. 5.1.3. I am interested in the documemtation process of how they were qualified and if they were issued a stamp to use for the acceptance.

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window