where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Tim Anderson
NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc., Canada, Joined Aug 2005, 2

Tim Anderson

NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
05:40 Aug-16-2005
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection

I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.

Thank You
Tim Anderson

Fritz R.
Fritz R.
02:11 Aug-19-2005
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson

You can try Digital Wave Corporation in Colorado.

A. Green
A. Green
02:02 Aug-21-2005
If you are looking to use the AE system as income generating you must go with Vallen. They have the best record for reliability, support and quality. You will find that their system users have very few (almost none) days of lost income due to equipment malfunction.

Rob
Rob
08:39 Sep-20-2005
A company in Pasco Washington has the ability to test nonmetallic and structural components on the prime movers, road and rail cranes and trucks. However, AE can be problematic for a number of reasons, one being most insurance outfits will not accept results. Phased array ducers tuned to the thickness and material can find and size defects.
rob

shapour ershadi
shapour ershadi
09:44 Nov-21-2005
we need a company that have sevice of acoustic emmition test &qualifid for this to copration whith them for some of small or lorg project

like this 10 storage in iran
if you can send me mail very soon

thanks

Salim BENMEDAKHENE
Salim BENMEDAKHENE
02:38 Nov-23-2005
Dear,
We are able to give a services in field of acoustic emission. Please can you give us more information on your needs.
Best regards

: we need a company that have sevice of acoustic emmition test &qualifid for this to copration whith them for some of small or lorg project
: like this 10 storage in iran
: if you can send me mail very soon
: thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Changqing Lee
Changqing Lee
06:07 Nov-23-2005
please visit
http://www.pacndt.com/

They sell acoustic emission equipments.
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
04:24 Dec-09-2005
: please visit
: http://www.pacndt.com/
: They sell acoustic emission equipments.
: : I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: : Thank You
: : Tim Anderson

Go to www.vallensysteme.com You will find a new supplier for your applications.

D.Simon Amallraja.

Hartmut Vallen
Hartmut Vallen
00:51 Dec-10-2005
The correct URL of Vallen-Systeme GmbH Germany is: www.vallen.de

: : : I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: : : Thank You
: : : Tim Anderson
: Go to www.vallensysteme.com You will find a new supplier for your applications.
: D.Simon Amallraja.

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window