where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Tim Anderson
NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc., Canada, Joined Aug 2005, 2

Tim Anderson

NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
05:40 Aug-16-2005
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection

I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.

Thank You
Tim Anderson

Fritz R.
Fritz R.
02:11 Aug-19-2005
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson

You can try Digital Wave Corporation in Colorado.

A. Green
A. Green
02:02 Aug-21-2005
If you are looking to use the AE system as income generating you must go with Vallen. They have the best record for reliability, support and quality. You will find that their system users have very few (almost none) days of lost income due to equipment malfunction.

Rob
Rob
08:39 Sep-20-2005
A company in Pasco Washington has the ability to test nonmetallic and structural components on the prime movers, road and rail cranes and trucks. However, AE can be problematic for a number of reasons, one being most insurance outfits will not accept results. Phased array ducers tuned to the thickness and material can find and size defects.
rob

shapour ershadi
shapour ershadi
09:44 Nov-21-2005
we need a company that have sevice of acoustic emmition test &qualifid for this to copration whith them for some of small or lorg project

like this 10 storage in iran
if you can send me mail very soon

thanks

Salim BENMEDAKHENE
Salim BENMEDAKHENE
02:38 Nov-23-2005
Dear,
We are able to give a services in field of acoustic emission. Please can you give us more information on your needs.
Best regards

: we need a company that have sevice of acoustic emmition test &qualifid for this to copration whith them for some of small or lorg project
: like this 10 storage in iran
: if you can send me mail very soon
: thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Changqing Lee
Changqing Lee
06:07 Nov-23-2005
please visit
http://www.pacndt.com/

They sell acoustic emission equipments.
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
04:24 Dec-09-2005
: please visit
: http://www.pacndt.com/
: They sell acoustic emission equipments.
: : I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: : Thank You
: : Tim Anderson

Go to www.vallensysteme.com You will find a new supplier for your applications.

D.Simon Amallraja.

Hartmut Vallen
Hartmut Vallen
00:51 Dec-10-2005
The correct URL of Vallen-Systeme GmbH Germany is: www.vallen.de

: : : I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: : : Thank You
: : : Tim Anderson
: Go to www.vallensysteme.com You will find a new supplier for your applications.
: D.Simon Amallraja.

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window