where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
non-destructive testing, services, training, ultrasonic systems, immersion and squirter inspection systems, PROline, digital radiology

05:40 Aug-16-2005

Tim Anderson

NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection

I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.

Thank You
Tim Anderson

02:11 Aug-19-2005
Fritz R.
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson

You can try Digital Wave Corporation in Colorado.

02:02 Aug-21-2005
A. Green
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection If you are looking to use the AE system as income generating you must go with Vallen. They have the best record for reliability, support and quality. You will find that their system users have very few (almost none) days of lost income due to equipment malfunction.

08:39 Sep-20-2005
Rob
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection A company in Pasco Washington has the ability to test nonmetallic and structural components on the prime movers, road and rail cranes and trucks. However, AE can be problematic for a number of reasons, one being most insurance outfits will not accept results. Phased array ducers tuned to the thickness and material can find and size defects.
rob

09:44 Nov-21-2005
shapour ershadi
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection we need a company that have sevice of acoustic emmition test &qualifid for this to copration whith them for some of small or lorg project

like this 10 storage in iran
if you can send me mail very soon

thanks

02:38 Nov-23-2005
Salim BENMEDAKHENE
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection Dear,
We are able to give a services in field of acoustic emission. Please can you give us more information on your needs.
Best regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: we need a company that have sevice of acoustic emmition test &qualifid for this to copration whith them for some of small or lorg project
: like this 10 storage in iran
: if you can send me mail very soon
: thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

06:07 Nov-23-2005
Changqing Lee
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection please visit
http://www.pacndt.com/

They sell acoustic emission equipments.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson

04:24 Dec-09-2005
Simon Amallraja
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: please visit
: http://www.pacndt.com/
: They sell acoustic emission equipments.
: : I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: : Thank You
: : Tim Anderson

Go to www.vallensysteme.com You will find a new supplier for your applications.

D.Simon Amallraja.

00:51 Dec-10-2005
Hartmut Vallen
The correct URL of Vallen-Systeme GmbH Germany is: www.vallen.de

: : : I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: : : Thank You
: : : Tim Anderson
: Go to www.vallensysteme.com You will find a new supplier for your applications.
: D.Simon Amallraja.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|