where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Congatulations to ndt.net and Rolf
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.

05:38 Jan-10-2006

Dr. Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Congatulations to ndt.net and Rolf

Dear Rolf
May I extend to you and to all the staff at ndt.net my warmest best wishes for the future and congratulations for the 1st 10-years. To all at ndt.net "I wish you to grow and succeed 100-years" as we say in Mistras Greece !
We remember you Rolf running around at ASNT conferences trumpeting the new era of the Internet and always getting upset that other fellow NDTers did not have your vision.I hope that you remember when I told you that we had the same disbelief from the Traditional NDTers about Acoustic Emission.Your persistence and stamina has created something that effects our daily lives now.For that I and the MISTRAS Holdings Group are indeed thankful.Keep up the good pioneering work that you have done!
Sotirios

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|