where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
TC 5700 or TC 4700 to rent
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Eddyfi
Pursuing and developing eddy current array (ECA) technology to its full potential.

01:39 Jan-10-2006
MACE
TC 5700 or TC 4700 to rent

I seek RDTech TC5700 or TC4700 to rent for a few months
For a use in France

00:38 Jan-11-2006
John Hart, Senior Technical Engineer
Re: TC 5700 or TC 4700 to rent ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I seek RDTech TC5700 or TC4700 to rent for a few months
: For a use in France
------------ End Original Message ------------

Ashtead Technology Rentals does not stock the TC5700. This test instrument has been replaced by the new RD Tech MultiScan MS 5800, which is an equivalent of the TC5700 for tube inspection. It offers you more possibilities since it supports other test configurations for weld inspection and corrosion mapping. See our website at www.atrentals.com; for a product description, enter 'MS 5800' in the search box. Please contact the nearest office to your location for rental rates and availability. In the case of a job location in France, the closest base would be in Hitchin, UK (near London). Should you have further questions, please either contact me or any other of our locations and we will do our best to answer to your satisfaction.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|