where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.

Career Discussions
Bayard Morales
Bayard Morales
02:10 Mar-08-2006
Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing

I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.

My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?

If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.

Thanks.

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
01:32 Sep-18-2006
Re: Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing ,ultrasonic and eddy current testing
You can purchase all NDT books at www.asnt.org. Also look at www.ndt-ed.org for some good free training information.

Bill

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.
: : My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?
: : If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.
: : Thanks.
: please send me all info in this field
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window