where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Bayard Morales
Bayard Morales
02:10 Mar-08-2006
Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing

I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.

My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?

If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.

Thanks.

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
01:32 Sep-18-2006
Re: Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing ,ultrasonic and eddy current testing
You can purchase all NDT books at www.asnt.org. Also look at www.ndt-ed.org for some good free training information.

Bill

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.
: : My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?
: : If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.
: : Thanks.
: please send me all info in this field
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window