where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Bayard Morales
Bayard Morales
02:10 Mar-08-2006
Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing

I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.

My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?

If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.

Thanks.

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
01:32 Sep-18-2006
Re: Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing ,ultrasonic and eddy current testing
You can purchase all NDT books at www.asnt.org. Also look at www.ndt-ed.org for some good free training information.

Bill

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.
: : My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?
: : If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.
: : Thanks.
: please send me all info in this field
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window