where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world’s largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.

02:10 Mar-08-2006
Bayard Morales
Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing

I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.

My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?

If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.

Thanks.

01:32 Sep-18-2006

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
Re: Info on Nondestructive Testing Handbook - Eletromagnetic testing ,ultrasonic and eddy current testing You can purchase all NDT books at www.asnt.org. Also look at www.ndt-ed.org for some good free training information.

Bill

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I know this is an old discussion, but I´d like to have more info on the ASNT handbook.
: : My main interest is the Eddy Current Testing - what this book can offer to me?
: : If anyone have this book, I beg you to explain it´s EC contents to me - I´m brazilian and it´s quite dificult to have access to it here.
: : Thanks.
: please send me all info in this field
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|