where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
avinash nandakumar
avinash nandakumar
06:40 Sep-25-2000
request documentation /literature

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am an Mtech student in Biomedical engg from Manipal ,India.I am interested to do my course prject/dissertation work indevelpoing a PC based platform for Ultrasound imaging of the eye.
Kindly send me relevantdocumentation/literature that will help me in my endeavour.
I would also appreciate your kind support/guidance.
My mail address is:
Avinash nandakumar
30/60,P.O.Poonithura
cochin-682317
kerala
india

Please reply.Waiting for your positive response.

Thanking you

yours sincerely

Avinash nandakumar

avinash nandakumar
avinash nandakumar
06:47 Sep-25-2000
Re: request documentation /literature
: Respected Sir/Madam,
:
: I am an Mtech student in Biomedical engg from Manipal ,India.I am interested to do my course prject/dissertation work indevelpoing a PC based platform for Ultrasound imaging of the eye.
: Kindly send me relevantdocumentation/literature that will help me in my endeavour.
: I would also appreciate your kind support/guidance.
: My mail address is:
: Avinash nandakumar
: 30/60,P.O.Poonithura
: cochin-682317
: kerala
: india

: Please reply.Waiting for your positive response.

: Thanking you

: yours sincerely

: Avinash nandakumar

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window