where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TWI
TWI is a global leader in technology engineering providing research and consultancy to its members in the field of materials and selection, joining, inspection, NDT and structural integrity management.

Career Discussions
Subramani
Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division, Qatar, Joined Sep 2002, 7

Subramani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
00:23 Aug-30-2006
API510/570 Inspector canada

Hi I am intersted to know the Job oppurtunities in canada for the API Qualified Inspectors. Is the API qualifications are considered valid ? What will be the salary in the market available. Where can I find job openings.

If any one please guide me to acquire Welding Inspector qualifications in canada. Any Training institutes and qualifying exams available.

kamal hasan
kamal hasan
01:49 Sep-28-2006
Re: API510/570 Inspector canada
you contact canada embassy.enroll your c.v.with job opportunity web site. you will come to know the your value.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi I am intersted to know the Job oppurtunities in canada for the API Qualified Inspectors. Is the API qualifications are considered valid ? What will be the salary in the market available. Where can I find job openings.
: If any one please guide me to acquire Welding Inspector qualifications in canada. Any Training institutes and qualifying exams available.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s