where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
API510/570 Inspector canada
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments

00:23 Aug-30-2006

Subramani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
API510/570 Inspector canada

Hi I am intersted to know the Job oppurtunities in canada for the API Qualified Inspectors. Is the API qualifications are considered valid ? What will be the salary in the market available. Where can I find job openings.

If any one please guide me to acquire Welding Inspector qualifications in canada. Any Training institutes and qualifying exams available.

01:49 Sep-28-2006
kamal hasan
Re: API510/570 Inspector canada you contact canada embassy.enroll your c.v.with job opportunity web site. you will come to know the your value.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi I am intersted to know the Job oppurtunities in canada for the API Qualified Inspectors. Is the API qualifications are considered valid ? What will be the salary in the market available. Where can I find job openings.
: If any one please guide me to acquire Welding Inspector qualifications in canada. Any Training institutes and qualifying exams available.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|