where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Come & join the membership of NDTSS, Gain access to international developments.

Career Discussions
Subramani
Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division, Qatar, Joined Sep 2002, 7

Subramani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
00:23 Aug-30-2006
API510/570 Inspector canada

Hi I am intersted to know the Job oppurtunities in canada for the API Qualified Inspectors. Is the API qualifications are considered valid ? What will be the salary in the market available. Where can I find job openings.

If any one please guide me to acquire Welding Inspector qualifications in canada. Any Training institutes and qualifying exams available.

kamal hasan
kamal hasan
01:49 Sep-28-2006
Re: API510/570 Inspector canada
you contact canada embassy.enroll your c.v.with job opportunity web site. you will come to know the your value.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi I am intersted to know the Job oppurtunities in canada for the API Qualified Inspectors. Is the API qualifications are considered valid ? What will be the salary in the market available. Where can I find job openings.
: If any one please guide me to acquire Welding Inspector qualifications in canada. Any Training institutes and qualifying exams available.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing

New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window