where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
Zetec is a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day, ...

Career Discussions
mani
Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division, Qatar, Joined Sep 2002, 7

mani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
00:54 May-09-2007
Canadian market and wages

Hello please guide me if you are aware of labour market information in canadian market for Standard wages /hr and overtime if any QA/QC welding inspectors, API qualified plant inspectors.

Any job oppurtunities and companies contact is very much appreciated.

I learnt many new jobs are coming up in Albetta ,edmanton and Fort Macmurray region. Ifanyone has experience regarding the living conditions, housing and community..etc please provide information ..

nbibeau
nbibeau
05:02 Jun-04-2007
Re: Canadian market and wages
sorry my english is bad. I'm french. Look agreement section for prairies region.

qaiser
qaiser
00:29 Jun-06-2007
sir iam mohd qaiser khan iam a (B.com graduate) and i did NDT-level-II as ASNT.Sir can u tell there is a job in canada can u give me a mail and tell.

Csaba
Csaba
01:23 Jun-20-2007
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: sorry my english is bad. I'm french. Look agreement section for prairies region.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Try www.ndtbenefits.org. It has the current contract information including wages for each region for union ndt techs in Canada

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window