where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Career Discussions
mani
Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division, Qatar, Joined Sep 2002, 7

mani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
00:54 May-09-2007
Canadian market and wages

Hello please guide me if you are aware of labour market information in canadian market for Standard wages /hr and overtime if any QA/QC welding inspectors, API qualified plant inspectors.

Any job oppurtunities and companies contact is very much appreciated.

I learnt many new jobs are coming up in Albetta ,edmanton and Fort Macmurray region. Ifanyone has experience regarding the living conditions, housing and community..etc please provide information ..

nbibeau
nbibeau
05:02 Jun-04-2007
Re: Canadian market and wages
sorry my english is bad. I'm french. Look agreement section for prairies region.

qaiser
qaiser
00:29 Jun-06-2007
sir iam mohd qaiser khan iam a (B.com graduate) and i did NDT-level-II as ASNT.Sir can u tell there is a job in canada can u give me a mail and tell.

Csaba
Csaba
01:23 Jun-20-2007
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: sorry my english is bad. I'm french. Look agreement section for prairies region.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Try www.ndtbenefits.org. It has the current contract information including wages for each region for union ndt techs in Canada

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window