where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments

Career Discussions
camilo nino
Consultant, Oil companies
Colombia, Joined Jun 2007, 1

camilo nino

Consultant, Oil companies
Colombia,
Joined Jun 2007
08:52 Jun-16-2007
API certification

Greetings,

I'm looking for information into API certifications, 510, 570 and 653. I'm preparing to take the exam next September the 26th 2007 in Bogotá, so I've studying but I would like to prepare better, please advise me where can I find tutorials, or other info apart for the standards.

Best regards,
Camilo

ASHISH TALEKAR
Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION, India, Joined Feb 2007, 42

ASHISH TALEKAR

Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION,
India,
Joined Feb 2007
09:49 Jun-16-2007
Re: API certification
Dear Sir

We will be glad to help you for API training courses. For exam related quarries visit www.api.org/icp
Send us all your contact details.

Ashish

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window