where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Controle Mesure Systemes
Contrôle Mesure Systèmes designs, develops and manufactures nearly 30 years a complete NDT range of products in eddy current and ultrasonic testing methods.
Career Discussions
camilo nino
Consultant, Oil companies
Colombia, Joined Jun 2007, 1

camilo nino

Consultant, Oil companies
Colombia,
Joined Jun 2007
08:52 Jun-16-2007
API certification

Greetings,

I'm looking for information into API certifications, 510, 570 and 653. I'm preparing to take the exam next September the 26th 2007 in Bogotá, so I've studying but I would like to prepare better, please advise me where can I find tutorials, or other info apart for the standards.

Best regards,
Camilo

ASHISH TALEKAR
Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION, India, Joined Feb 2007, 42

ASHISH TALEKAR

Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION,
India,
Joined Feb 2007
09:49 Jun-16-2007
Re: API certification
Dear Sir

We will be glad to help you for API training courses. For exam related quarries visit www.api.org/icp
Send us all your contact details.

Ashish

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window