where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
NDT Training Seminar
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Mammon Technologies LLP
1-Stop Shop for all your NDT Needs. Radiography, GPR, Thermography and acoustic devices. We sell worldwide. We train worldwide. We support worldwide.

08:50 Jun-28-2007

Mike Ambion

Consultant, Supervisor
Singapore,
Joined Sep 2006
NDT Training Seminar

Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?

00:31 Jun-28-2007

RENATO T. BANAGA

Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI),
Philippines,
Joined Jul 2005
Re: NDT Training Seminar ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
------------ End Original Message ------------

The Philippine Nuclear Research institute(PNRI) in collaboration with the Philippine Society for Non-Destructive Testing (PSNT) conducts regular NDT Training courses which includes MPI as your interest.
The Cost of Training is about PHP 13,000.

01:07 Jun-29-2007

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
: : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
You could try the TWI now based in Malaysia they may be consider running training in the Philippines, details below:
Mike Trinidad

TWI Training and Certification Sdn. Bhd.

No 8 Jalan TSB10,

Sg Buloh Industrial Park,

47000 Sungai Buloh,

Selangor Darul Ehsan,

Malaysia

PH: (603) 6157 3526

FX: (603) 6157 2378

Regards

Neil Burleigh

01:38 Jun-29-2007

Mustafa Sirin

Engineering, UT, RT, MT, PT, VT, AT Level III (ISO 9712), Welding Engineer
TÜV Austria Turk,
Turkey,
Joined Oct 2004
: Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?

Hi,
I'm a EN 473 NDT Level II in the methods RT, UT, MT, PT from Turkish Atomic Energy Authority, Mechanical Engineer, International Welding Engineer and Diver.

I have worked with Iron Steel Plants and Line Pipe Production and Inspection as a Quality Coordinator during the 1989 to 2007 years.

I do have a Inspection & NDT Facility in Pipe Plants and lines.

I'm interesting to underwater NDT training. I want to training and qualification about Underwater NDT

Can you help to me.

Sincerely,

Mustafa Sirin
RT, UT, MT, PT Level II
Mechanical and Welding Engineer
CMAS One Star Diver

08:26 Jun-29-2007

Floyd Atkinson

NDT Inspector
American Inspection Society, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jun 2004
Re: NDT Training Seminar Contact: The Ocean Corporation,10840 Rockley RD, Houston, Texas, USA; 1-800-321-0298; www.oceancorp.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
: Hi,
: I'm a EN 473 NDT Level II in the methods RT, UT, MT, PT from Turkish Atomic Energy Authority, Mechanical Engineer, International Welding Engineer and Diver.
:
: I have worked with Iron Steel Plants and Line Pipe Production and Inspection as a Quality Coordinator during the 1989 to 2007 years.
: I do have a Inspection & NDT Facility in Pipe Plants and lines.
: I'm interesting to underwater NDT training. I want to training and qualification about Underwater NDT
:
: Can you help to me.
:
: Sincerely,
:
: Mustafa Sirin
: RT, UT, MT, PT Level II
: Mechanical and Welding Engineer
: CMAS One Star Diver

09:25 Jul-01-2007
Ed

Try this link:
http://www.ici-philippines.com/

02:51 Oct-03-2007
fareed fadl allah mergani
Re: NDT master ----------- Start Original Message -----------
I,m fareed , from sudan atomic energy commission ,ihave level-1 in PT;RT;MT ,I,m chemist ; also i have diploma in nuclear science ..i want to do master in NDT related to chemistry ...
can you help me??

03:04 Oct-22-2007
Paul Arvin M. galario
Re: NDT Training Seminar Try visit our website www.aes.com.ph
hope to satisfy your needs for NDT Training.

: Contact: The Ocean Corporation,10840 Rockley RD, Houston, Texas, USA; 1-800-321-0298; www.oceancorp.com
: : : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
: : Hi,
: : I'm a EN 473 NDT Level II in the methods RT, UT, MT, PT from Turkish Atomic Energy Authority, Mechanical Engineer, International Welding Engineer and Diver.
: :
: : I have worked with Iron Steel Plants and Line Pipe Production and Inspection as a Quality Coordinator during the 1989 to 2007 years.
: : I do have a Inspection & NDT Facility in Pipe Plants and lines.
: : I'm interesting to underwater NDT training. I want to training and qualification about Underwater NDT
: : Can you help to me.
: : Sincerely,
: : Mustafa Sirin
: : RT, UT, MT, PT Level II
: : Mechanical and Welding Engineer
: : CMAS One Star Diver

01:19 Jan-15-2008
Paul Galario
Re: NDT Training Seminar Sir, you can try browsing this site http://www.aes.com.ph this is a NDT training center located in Philippines.

: : : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
: You could try the TWI now based in Malaysia they may be consider running training in the Philippines, details below:
: Mike Trinidad
: TWI Training and Certification Sdn. Bhd.
: No 8 Jalan TSB10,
: Sg Buloh Industrial Park,
: 47000 Sungai Buloh,
: Selangor Darul Ehsan,
: Malaysia
: PH: (603) 6157 3526
: FX: (603) 6157 2378
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh

05:36 Feb-05-2010
marzuki
Re: NDT Training Seminar In Reply to Neil Burleigh at 01:07 Jun-29-2007 .

how to join NDT training seminar and how much cost? my qualification in diploma process instrumentation and control.

16:28 Aug-15-2011
emmanuel pasuit
Re: NDT Training Seminar In Reply to RENATO T. BANAGA at 00:31 Jun-28-2007 .

gud day..sir i would like to us if this training is limited only to ndt,and if so where can i find a training center in philippines for q/a q/c piping inspector?i work as a pipe fitter here abroad but my job is to inspect all line b4 giving to the client the package.my work is to inspect line check support as per drawing as well as the correct gasket etc...can you give me some info if you have?thanks and God bless!

06:48 Aug-17-2011

RENATO T. BANAGA

Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI),
Philippines,
Joined Jul 2005
Re: NDT Training Seminar In Reply to emmanuel pasuit at 16:28 Aug-15-2011 .

Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) and in collaboration with the Philippine Society for Nondestructive Testing (PSNT) conducts regular training courses on Nondestructive Testing (NDT) and other related training courses especially on radiation safety aspect.

10:02 Aug-17-2011

Lalit Mohan Kothari

Consultant, -
On ..IOCL and BARC(Bhabha Atomic Research Centre).etc,
India,
Joined Jan 2003

mIKE,
jUST VISIT WWW.AES.COM.PH .ON BEHALF OF ME LALIT MOHAN KOTHARI
THANKS & REGARD

07:43 Jan-06-2014
harmon bulalacao

on going pa rin po ito sir?

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|