where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Mike Ambion
Consultant, Supervisor
Singapore, Joined Sep 2006, 2

Mike Ambion

Consultant, Supervisor
Singapore,
Joined Sep 2006
08:50 Jun-28-2007
NDT Training Seminar

Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?

RENATO T. BANAGA
Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI), Philippines, Joined Jul 2005, 8

RENATO T. BANAGA

Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI),
Philippines,
Joined Jul 2005
00:31 Jun-28-2007
Re: NDT Training Seminar
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
------------ End Original Message ------------

The Philippine Nuclear Research institute(PNRI) in collaboration with the Philippine Society for Non-Destructive Testing (PSNT) conducts regular NDT Training courses which includes MPI as your interest.
The Cost of Training is about PHP 13,000.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 153

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
01:07 Jun-29-2007
: : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
You could try the TWI now based in Malaysia they may be consider running training in the Philippines, details below:
Mike Trinidad

TWI Training and Certification Sdn. Bhd.

No 8 Jalan TSB10,

Sg Buloh Industrial Park,

47000 Sungai Buloh,

Selangor Darul Ehsan,

Malaysia

PH: (603) 6157 3526

FX: (603) 6157 2378

Regards

Neil Burleigh

Mustafa Sirin
Engineering, UT, RT, MT, PT, VT, AT Level III (ISO 9712), Welding Engineer
TÜV Austria Turk, Turkey, Joined Oct 2004, 1

Mustafa Sirin

Engineering, UT, RT, MT, PT, VT, AT Level III (ISO 9712), Welding Engineer
TÜV Austria Turk,
Turkey,
Joined Oct 2004
01:38 Jun-29-2007
: Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?

Hi,
I'm a EN 473 NDT Level II in the methods RT, UT, MT, PT from Turkish Atomic Energy Authority, Mechanical Engineer, International Welding Engineer and Diver.

I have worked with Iron Steel Plants and Line Pipe Production and Inspection as a Quality Coordinator during the 1989 to 2007 years.

I do have a Inspection & NDT Facility in Pipe Plants and lines.

I'm interesting to underwater NDT training. I want to training and qualification about Underwater NDT

Can you help to me.

Sincerely,

Mustafa Sirin
RT, UT, MT, PT Level II
Mechanical and Welding Engineer
CMAS One Star Diver

Floyd Atkinson
NDT Inspector
American Inspection Society, Inc., USA, Joined Jun 2004, 10

Floyd Atkinson

NDT Inspector
American Inspection Society, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jun 2004
08:26 Jun-29-2007
Contact: The Ocean Corporation,10840 Rockley RD, Houston, Texas, USA; 1-800-321-0298; www.oceancorp.com

: : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
: Hi,
: I'm a EN 473 NDT Level II in the methods RT, UT, MT, PT from Turkish Atomic Energy Authority, Mechanical Engineer, International Welding Engineer and Diver.
:
: I have worked with Iron Steel Plants and Line Pipe Production and Inspection as a Quality Coordinator during the 1989 to 2007 years.
: I do have a Inspection & NDT Facility in Pipe Plants and lines.
: I'm interesting to underwater NDT training. I want to training and qualification about Underwater NDT
:
: Can you help to me.
:
: Sincerely,
:
: Mustafa Sirin
: RT, UT, MT, PT Level II
: Mechanical and Welding Engineer
: CMAS One Star Diver

Ed
Ed
09:25 Jul-01-2007

Try this link:
http://www.ici-philippines.com/

fareed fadl allah mergani
fareed fadl allah mergani
02:51 Oct-03-2007
Re: NDT master
I,m fareed , from sudan atomic energy commission ,ihave level-1 in PT;RT;MT ,I,m chemist ; also i have diploma in nuclear science ..i want to do master in NDT related to chemistry ...
can you help me??

Paul Arvin M. galario
Paul Arvin M. galario
03:04 Oct-22-2007
Try visit our website www.aes.com.ph
hope to satisfy your needs for NDT Training.

: Contact: The Ocean Corporation,10840 Rockley RD, Houston, Texas, USA; 1-800-321-0298; www.oceancorp.com
: : : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
: : Hi,
: : I'm a EN 473 NDT Level II in the methods RT, UT, MT, PT from Turkish Atomic Energy Authority, Mechanical Engineer, International Welding Engineer and Diver.
: :
: : I have worked with Iron Steel Plants and Line Pipe Production and Inspection as a Quality Coordinator during the 1989 to 2007 years.
: : I do have a Inspection & NDT Facility in Pipe Plants and lines.
: : I'm interesting to underwater NDT training. I want to training and qualification about Underwater NDT
: : Can you help to me.
: : Sincerely,
: : Mustafa Sirin
: : RT, UT, MT, PT Level II
: : Mechanical and Welding Engineer
: : CMAS One Star Diver

Paul Galario
Paul Galario
01:19 Jan-15-2008
Sir, you can try browsing this site http://www.aes.com.ph this is a NDT training center located in Philippines.

: : : Does anyone now who gives training and seminar for NDT and MPI in the Philippines. Pls. give the contact details and how much would it cost?
: You could try the TWI now based in Malaysia they may be consider running training in the Philippines, details below:
: Mike Trinidad
: TWI Training and Certification Sdn. Bhd.
: No 8 Jalan TSB10,
: Sg Buloh Industrial Park,
: 47000 Sungai Buloh,
: Selangor Darul Ehsan,
: Malaysia
: PH: (603) 6157 3526
: FX: (603) 6157 2378
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh

marzuki
marzuki
05:36 Feb-05-2010
In Reply to Neil Burleigh at 01:07 Jun-29-2007 .

how to join NDT training seminar and how much cost? my qualification in diploma process instrumentation and control.

emmanuel pasuit
emmanuel pasuit
16:28 Aug-15-2011
In Reply to RENATO T. BANAGA at 00:31 Jun-28-2007 .

gud day..sir i would like to us if this training is limited only to ndt,and if so where can i find a training center in philippines for q/a q/c piping inspector?i work as a pipe fitter here abroad but my job is to inspect all line b4 giving to the client the package.my work is to inspect line check support as per drawing as well as the correct gasket etc...can you give me some info if you have?thanks and God bless!

RENATO T. BANAGA
Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI), Philippines, Joined Jul 2005, 8

RENATO T. BANAGA

Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI),
Philippines,
Joined Jul 2005
06:48 Aug-17-2011
In Reply to emmanuel pasuit at 16:28 Aug-15-2011 .

Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) and in collaboration with the Philippine Society for Nondestructive Testing (PSNT) conducts regular training courses on Nondestructive Testing (NDT) and other related training courses especially on radiation safety aspect.

Lalit Mohan Kothari
Consultant, -
On ..IOCL and BARC(Bhabha Atomic Research Centre).etc, India, Joined Jan 2003, 128

Lalit Mohan Kothari

Consultant, -
On ..IOCL and BARC(Bhabha Atomic Research Centre).etc,
India,
Joined Jan 2003
10:02 Aug-17-2011

mIKE,
jUST VISIT WWW.AES.COM.PH .ON BEHALF OF ME LALIT MOHAN KOTHARI
THANKS & REGARD

harmon bulalacao
harmon bulalacao
07:43 Jan-06-2014

on going pa rin po ito sir?

Product Spotlight

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window