where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

USA Borescopes
USA Borescopes is your one stop source for all your visual inspection requirements. We offer borescopes, videoscopes, push cameras and pipe ins ...

Career Discussions
Shoaib Anwar
NDT Inspector
Pakistan, Joined Dec 2006, 8

Shoaib Anwar

NDT Inspector
Pakistan,
Joined Dec 2006
03:04 Jul-11-2007
Magnetizing Coil

Dear All,

I am interesting to purchase a magnetizing coil for MPI which is used in the inspection of Turbine Blades at power plants.
Please guide me in this regard and also required broushers/technical data from manufacturers.

Best Regards.

Masykur
Masykur
07:07 Oct-04-2007
magnetic force remains
dear all, I want to ask to every one who concerned about magnetic force..
my question is "why magnetic force still remains after demagnetizing in Eddy Current Test?"

best regards

Note : for the answers, please sent it to my e-mail at kuro_muslim@yahoo.com

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window