where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.
Career Discussions
tomas perez a.
tomas perez a.
00:03 Jul-25-2007
vacuum box

Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?

I'd like to buy anyone.

Regards.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 157

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
07:23 Jul-25-2007
Re: vacuum box
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?
: I'd like to buy anyone.
: Regards.
------------ End Original Message ------------

G'day Tomas,
Silverwing do a range of Vacuum boxes here is the link to their website for the US distributors, http://www.silverwinguk.com/en/agents/Americas/usa.htm

Regards
Neil

Floyd Atkinson
Floyd Atkinson
05:20 Dec-16-2007
Re: vacuum box
Tomas ,

Try,

http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11910502/Vacuum_Box_For_Leak_Testing.html

Remember that your application will require a calibrated device to measure a minimum 10 PSI pressure.

Good luck.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?
: I'd like to buy anyone.
: Regards.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window