where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
tomas perez a.
tomas perez a.
00:03 Jul-25-2007
vacuum box

Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?

I'd like to buy anyone.

Regards.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 159

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
07:23 Jul-25-2007
Re: vacuum box
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?
: I'd like to buy anyone.
: Regards.
------------ End Original Message ------------

G'day Tomas,
Silverwing do a range of Vacuum boxes here is the link to their website for the US distributors, http://www.silverwinguk.com/en/agents/Americas/usa.htm

Regards
Neil

Floyd Atkinson
Floyd Atkinson
05:20 Dec-16-2007
Re: vacuum box
Tomas ,

Try,

http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11910502/Vacuum_Box_For_Leak_Testing.html

Remember that your application will require a calibrated device to measure a minimum 10 PSI pressure.

Good luck.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?
: I'd like to buy anyone.
: Regards.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window