where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.
Career Discussions
Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:01 Aug-16-2007
USN 50

I need a user manual for a KB USN 50. Does anyone know where I can download a copy? Thanks.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 158

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
04:00 Aug-21-2007
Re: USN 50
Hello Fred,
Were you able to secure a copy of the USN 50 manual?
I have access to a soft or hard copies.
Regards

Neil Burleigh

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I need a user manual for a KB USN 50. Does anyone know where I can download a copy? Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Donald Shirley
Donald Shirley
08:17 Jan-31-2008
Hello Neil,
I am also in need of a copy of the USN 50 manual. If you still have a soft copy it would be great if you could email the soft copy you have.
Regards
Donald Shirley

: Hello Fred,
: Were you able to secure a copy of the USN 50 manual?
: I have access to a soft or hard copies.
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh
: : I need a user manual for a KB USN 50. Does anyone know where I can download a copy? Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jose
Jose
15:51 Oct-08-2011
In Reply to Fred Raco, Jr. at 03:01 Aug-16-2007 (Opening).

If you need i have this manual in spanish.
Give me an e-mail for to send.

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Webinar: A better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking

Zetec to host webinar November 7 on a better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking. In
this webinar, we will introduce a better method that offers industry-leading portability and flexibility, while delivering exceptional flaw detection. The webinar will review and demonstrate how this solution can be applied across numerous inspection applications. Register today!
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window