where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:01 Aug-16-2007
USN 50

I need a user manual for a KB USN 50. Does anyone know where I can download a copy? Thanks.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 156

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
04:00 Aug-21-2007
Re: USN 50
Hello Fred,
Were you able to secure a copy of the USN 50 manual?
I have access to a soft or hard copies.
Regards

Neil Burleigh

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I need a user manual for a KB USN 50. Does anyone know where I can download a copy? Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Donald Shirley
Donald Shirley
08:17 Jan-31-2008
Hello Neil,
I am also in need of a copy of the USN 50 manual. If you still have a soft copy it would be great if you could email the soft copy you have.
Regards
Donald Shirley

: Hello Fred,
: Were you able to secure a copy of the USN 50 manual?
: I have access to a soft or hard copies.
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh
: : I need a user manual for a KB USN 50. Does anyone know where I can download a copy? Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jose
Jose
15:51 Oct-08-2011
In Reply to Fred Raco, Jr. at 03:01 Aug-16-2007 (Opening).

If you need i have this manual in spanish.
Give me an e-mail for to send.

Product Spotlight

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window