where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Nguyen Duy Lan
Nguyen Duy Lan
07:07 Sep-29-2007
Handbook or training manual of PAUT

Does anyone know about handbooks or training manual of PAUT (Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing)? Kindly advise me via my e-mail secs.lcd@fpt.vn

Thanks,

Nguyen Duy Lan

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
00:57 Sep-29-2007
Re: Handbook or training manual of PAUT
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know about handbooks or training manual of PAUT (Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing)? Kindly advise me via my e-mail secs.lcd@fpt.vn
: Thanks,
: Nguyen Duy Lan
------------ End Original Message ------------
Yes, Olympus NDT has two books and a booklet on PAUT. Please check our web site under "Books".

David LAVASTRE
Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE, France, Joined Nov 2003, 11

David LAVASTRE

Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE,
France,
Joined Nov 2003
09:54 Oct-01-2007
Re: Handbook or training manual of PAUT
Dear Duy Lan,
If you need the manual and if you are a GEIT customer, you can ask GEIT an access to GE Support Central support website or contact GEIT support team (Lester Stradling, jim.stradling@ge.com or François-Xavier De Fromont, francois.defromont@ae.ge.com)
Best regards.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone know about handbooks or training manual of PAUT (Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing)? Kindly advise me via my e-mail secs.lcd@fpt.vn
: Thanks,
: Nguyen Duy Lan
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window