where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
gopakumar
Consultant, QA/QC Manager
Consolidated Contractors Company, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Joined Aug 2005, 2

gopakumar

Consultant, QA/QC Manager
Consolidated Contractors Company,
United Arab Emirates (UAE),
Joined Aug 2005
07:16 Oct-21-2007
TOFD/PA Training

I am interested to get the TOFD/PA Training. Can somebody inform me about the training events happening in Middle East, India or in Europe?
Regards,
Gopakumar
gopakumar72@gmail.com

S.Senthilkumar
Engineering, QA/QC/NDT
NOV (National Oilwell Varco), Angola, Joined Mar 2006, 41

S.Senthilkumar

Engineering, QA/QC/NDT
NOV (National Oilwell Varco),
Angola,
Joined Mar 2006
00:26 Oct-21-2007
Re: TOFD/PA Training
Next month 12th - 16th in Mumbai course scheduled. Contact Bluestar. bijuvarghese@bluestarindia.com

S.Senthilkumar

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am interested to get the TOFD/PA Training. Can somebody inform me about the training events happening in Middle East, India or in Europe?
: Regards,
: Gopakumar
: gopakumar72@gmail.com
------------ End Original Message ------------

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
01:09 Oct-21-2007
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am interested to get the TOFD/PA Training. Can somebody inform me about the training events happening in Middle East, India or in Europe?
Yes. Check the Olympus NDT web site under Training Partners and Associates. In the Middle East, try Lavender International and the Global School of NDE; in Europe, look for Lavender, Vinçotte and DGZfP. In India, contact Blue Star.

Alex McLay
Alex McLay
01:13 Oct-22-2007
Sonovation have three course planned over the next few months, in Saudi Arabia, Netherlands and Germany-

---------- Start Original Message -----------

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s