where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Fatih Bayar
Fatih Bayar
06:34 Oct-31-2007
Need Used Fokker Bond Tester in good condition

Dear Sirs,
Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
08:26 Oct-31-2007
Re: Need Used Fokker Bond Tester in good condition
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Sirs,
: Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
------------ End Original Message ------------

Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.

Simon

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
09:11 Oct-31-2007
: : Dear Sirs,
: : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: Simon
Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.

F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
03:32 Nov-01-2007
: : : Dear Sirs,
: : : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: : Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: : Simon
: Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.

Used Fokker bondtester's may be found at Servicing Europe NDT in The Netherlands

fatihbayar
fatihbayar
08:43 Nov-05-2007
: : : Dear Sirs,
: : : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: : Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: : Simon
: Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.
My company wants to buy Fokker 70-80 or 90 and we need ZETEC MIZ 21RS too.We will buy lots of equipments but they have to be used.
Let me give you a list and may be you can help me about this:
1-Fokker 70-80 or 90 bond tester
2-SOnatest Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
3-Zetec MIZ 21RS
4-Krautkramer USM 35
5-Krautkramer USN52
6-NDT 702 Laminatiopn Detector
If you have one of these equipment please inform me by usin this e-mail: fatihbayar@gmail.com
And if you know where can I find these please tell me.Thanks all.

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window