where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
Zetec is a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day, ...

Career Discussions
Fatih Bayar
Fatih Bayar
06:34 Oct-31-2007
Need Used Fokker Bond Tester in good condition

Dear Sirs,
Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
08:26 Oct-31-2007
Re: Need Used Fokker Bond Tester in good condition
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Sirs,
: Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
------------ End Original Message ------------

Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.

Simon

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
09:11 Oct-31-2007
: : Dear Sirs,
: : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: Simon
Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.

F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
03:32 Nov-01-2007
: : : Dear Sirs,
: : : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: : Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: : Simon
: Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.

Used Fokker bondtester's may be found at Servicing Europe NDT in The Netherlands

fatihbayar
fatihbayar
08:43 Nov-05-2007
: : : Dear Sirs,
: : : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: : Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: : Simon
: Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.
My company wants to buy Fokker 70-80 or 90 and we need ZETEC MIZ 21RS too.We will buy lots of equipments but they have to be used.
Let me give you a list and may be you can help me about this:
1-Fokker 70-80 or 90 bond tester
2-SOnatest Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
3-Zetec MIZ 21RS
4-Krautkramer USM 35
5-Krautkramer USN52
6-NDT 702 Laminatiopn Detector
If you have one of these equipment please inform me by usin this e-mail: fatihbayar@gmail.com
And if you know where can I find these please tell me.Thanks all.

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window