where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
William
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
02:23 Jan-14-2008
TLC

I have a transducer that appears to come from a manufacturer named TLC. Does anyone know who they are and how they can be reached?

Thanks,

Bill

Ryan Burns
Ryan Burns
03:09 Jan-14-2008
Re: TLC
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have a transducer that appears to come from a manufacturer named TLC. Does anyone know who they are and how they can be reached?
: Thanks,
: Bill
------------ End Original Message ------------

Hi Bill,

I believe I used to have two TLC probes for TOFD a few years ago. Think this is the company.

http://www.tlcultra.com/

TLC Ultrasound Inc.

Ryan.

Product Spotlight

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window