where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH

Career Discussions
Gisli Arnar Gudmundsson
Gisli Arnar Gudmundsson
01:57 Mar-03-2008
NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Course

I have been trying to find course in Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement level 1 in europe, EN 473, TWI only have course in asia rigth now according to their website, i don´t think Force do it in English. Any suggestions?

Gisli.

Jim Yukes
Consultant
Canada, Joined Aug 2005, 11

Jim Yukes

Consultant
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
03:06 Mar-03-2008
Re: NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Course
SE NDT in the Netherlands might be able to assist you

Servicing Europe NDT B.V.
P.O. Box 49
4700 AA Roosendaal
The Netherlands
Tel: + 31 (0) 165 538606
Fax: + 31 (0) 165 539152
E-mail: sales@sendt.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have been trying to find course in Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement level 1 in europe, EN 473, TWI only have course in asia rigth now according to their website, i don´t think Force do it in English. Any suggestions?
: Gisli.
------------ End Original Message ------------

gary whitworth
gary whitworth
00:53 Mar-06-2008
Re: NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Course
Hi
Lots of courses in england use google for lavender international or lavender ndt. i use this training school and they are excellent.

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window