where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
Zetec is a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day, ...

Career Discussions
Gisli Arnar Gudmundsson
Gisli Arnar Gudmundsson
01:57 Mar-03-2008
NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Course

I have been trying to find course in Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement level 1 in europe, EN 473, TWI only have course in asia rigth now according to their website, i don´t think Force do it in English. Any suggestions?

Gisli.

Jim Yukes
Consultant
Canada, Joined Aug 2005, 11

Jim Yukes

Consultant
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
03:06 Mar-03-2008
Re: NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Course
SE NDT in the Netherlands might be able to assist you

Servicing Europe NDT B.V.
P.O. Box 49
4700 AA Roosendaal
The Netherlands
Tel: + 31 (0) 165 538606
Fax: + 31 (0) 165 539152
E-mail: sales@sendt.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have been trying to find course in Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement level 1 in europe, EN 473, TWI only have course in asia rigth now according to their website, i don´t think Force do it in English. Any suggestions?
: Gisli.
------------ End Original Message ------------

gary whitworth
gary whitworth
00:53 Mar-06-2008
Re: NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Course
Hi
Lots of courses in england use google for lavender international or lavender ndt. i use this training school and they are excellent.

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window