where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Gowri
NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd, Singapore, Joined May 2008, 52

Gowri

NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd,
Singapore,
Joined May 2008
03:58 May-24-2008
PCN certification

Hi,
Where i can get PCN Certifications in INDIA? Please help me.

robert
robert
05:50 Jun-03-2008
Re: PCN certification
there is no chance for you to buy PCN like all ASNT cert in India...:))))))))))))))), for the moment is the only cert body without doubts....

G.K.Dwivedi
G.K.Dwivedi
09:49 Aug-30-2008
Re: PCN certification

Hi,
Where i can get PCN Certifications in INDIA? Please help me.
I am ASNT NDT Level III in 5 methods (RT, UT, MT, PT, VT).

How can I get PCN Certificate in the above methods?

With best regards,

G.K.Dwivedi

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window