where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.
Career Discussions
FERDZ
FERDZ
02:39 Jun-16-2008
ndt inspector/welding inspector

I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?

FERDZ
FERDZ
02:40 Jun-16-2008
Re: ndt inspector/welding inspector
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
------------ End Original Message ------------

I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 845

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
04:03 Jun-16-2008
Re: ndt inspector/welding inspector
Dear FERDZ,

Before anyone can direct you, I think you should tell us where you live. Each country has its way for training and certifiyng technician. I can tell you how to go about it in Canada, but if you're not living there, it would be useless.

Cheerios,
Michel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
: I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window