where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
FERDZ
FERDZ
02:39 Jun-16-2008
ndt inspector/welding inspector

I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?

FERDZ
FERDZ
02:40 Jun-16-2008
Re: ndt inspector/welding inspector
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
------------ End Original Message ------------

I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 850

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
04:03 Jun-16-2008
Re: ndt inspector/welding inspector
Dear FERDZ,

Before anyone can direct you, I think you should tell us where you live. Each country has its way for training and certifiyng technician. I can tell you how to go about it in Canada, but if you're not living there, it would be useless.

Cheerios,
Michel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
: I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window