where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
ndt inspector/welding inspector
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

02:39 Jun-16-2008
FERDZ
ndt inspector/welding inspector

I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?

02:40 Jun-16-2008
FERDZ
Re: ndt inspector/welding inspector ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
------------ End Original Message ------------

I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?

04:03 Jun-16-2008

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
Re: ndt inspector/welding inspector Dear FERDZ,

Before anyone can direct you, I think you should tell us where you live. Each country has its way for training and certifiyng technician. I can tell you how to go about it in Canada, but if you're not living there, it would be useless.

Cheerios,
Michel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
: I'am a newbie on this field could somebody tell me how to initiate the job and guidelines of work?
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|