where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world's largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.

Career Discussions
atefe
Iran, Joined Aug 2008, 1

atefe

Iran,
Joined Aug 2008
04:21 Aug-11-2008
microwave ndt question

hi
I want to study microwave ndt .but I haven't any source.
I need some good source.
thank

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

On Demand Webinar: Improve the Efficiency and Accuracy of Inspection Scanning

On-demand webinar on scanning technology that helps improve the efficiency and accuracy of ultrasoni
c inspections in oil and gas, aerospace, manufacturing and other industrial applications. The webinar features a scanning solution for multiple inspection environments, including flat and curved specimens, magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces and raster scanning over long distances. View it today.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window