where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vallen-Systeme GmbH
The Acoustic Emission Company! Since 1987 Vallen stands for competence and continuity in AE and for reliable business cooperation and support.
Career Discussions
Afshin Agha Amiri
Afshin Agha Amiri
00:03 Aug-19-2008
ASNT VT LEVEL III

Dear Friends,
I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.

Justin Lehmann
Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate, USA, Joined Sep 2007, 22

Justin Lehmann

Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate,
USA,
Joined Sep 2007
06:35 Aug-19-2008
Re: ASNT VT LEVEL III
We will be happy to serve your needs at Quality Testing Services, Inc. We are located in beautiful St. Louis, MO. We provide services including training, certification examinations, certification review and Level III consultation and support to name a few of our services. Feel free to contact us by email or phone at:
Justin Lehmann
Manager - Training and Consulting Services
Quality Testing Services, Inc
2305 Millpark Dr
St. Louis, MO 63043
314-770-0607
314-770-0103 fax
314-575-7485 cell
Email: jcl@qualitytesting.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Navita
Navita
03:27 Aug-20-2008
We are an NDT training centre based in India. We have been doing Level-I/II certifications in all NDT methods including Visual Testing in India, Asia and European countries. Mr. Dinesh Gupta ASNT Level-III no. 60892 is our VT level-III. Please revert for further help. Regards
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Mohamed Karim
Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Egypt, Joined Oct 2010, 6

Mohamed Karim

Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering,
Egypt,
Joined Oct 2010
10:08 Oct-01-2011
In Reply to Navita at 03:27 Aug-20-2008 .

Dear friends
heey how are all?
it is mohamed karim, from egypt ASNT NDT level III 187350.
i need help please , i have VT level III exam after tommorow , and i have no questions except Q&A book and study guide. I revised study guide well, but i dont know which part i must concentrate in. please contact me further infomation. my email karim.2n2n@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 64-channel phased
array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window