where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Materials Research Institute
Consulting to the NDT industry.

Career Discussions
Afshin Agha Amiri
Afshin Agha Amiri
00:03 Aug-19-2008
ASNT VT LEVEL III

Dear Friends,
I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.

Justin Lehmann
Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate, USA, Joined Sep 2007, 22

Justin Lehmann

Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate,
USA,
Joined Sep 2007
06:35 Aug-19-2008
Re: ASNT VT LEVEL III
We will be happy to serve your needs at Quality Testing Services, Inc. We are located in beautiful St. Louis, MO. We provide services including training, certification examinations, certification review and Level III consultation and support to name a few of our services. Feel free to contact us by email or phone at:
Justin Lehmann
Manager - Training and Consulting Services
Quality Testing Services, Inc
2305 Millpark Dr
St. Louis, MO 63043
314-770-0607
314-770-0103 fax
314-575-7485 cell
Email: jcl@qualitytesting.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Navita
Navita
03:27 Aug-20-2008
We are an NDT training centre based in India. We have been doing Level-I/II certifications in all NDT methods including Visual Testing in India, Asia and European countries. Mr. Dinesh Gupta ASNT Level-III no. 60892 is our VT level-III. Please revert for further help. Regards
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Mohamed Karim
Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Egypt, Joined Oct 2010, 6

Mohamed Karim

Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering,
Egypt,
Joined Oct 2010
10:08 Oct-01-2011
In Reply to Navita at 03:27 Aug-20-2008 .

Dear friends
heey how are all?
it is mohamed karim, from egypt ASNT NDT level III 187350.
i need help please , i have VT level III exam after tommorow , and i have no questions except Q&A book and study guide. I revised study guide well, but i dont know which part i must concentrate in. please contact me further infomation. my email karim.2n2n@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s