where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019

Career Discussions
Afshin Agha Amiri
Afshin Agha Amiri
00:03 Aug-19-2008
ASNT VT LEVEL III

Dear Friends,
I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.

Justin Lehmann
Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate, USA, Joined Sep 2007, 22

Justin Lehmann

Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate,
USA,
Joined Sep 2007
06:35 Aug-19-2008
Re: ASNT VT LEVEL III
We will be happy to serve your needs at Quality Testing Services, Inc. We are located in beautiful St. Louis, MO. We provide services including training, certification examinations, certification review and Level III consultation and support to name a few of our services. Feel free to contact us by email or phone at:
Justin Lehmann
Manager - Training and Consulting Services
Quality Testing Services, Inc
2305 Millpark Dr
St. Louis, MO 63043
314-770-0607
314-770-0103 fax
314-575-7485 cell
Email: jcl@qualitytesting.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Navita
Navita
03:27 Aug-20-2008
We are an NDT training centre based in India. We have been doing Level-I/II certifications in all NDT methods including Visual Testing in India, Asia and European countries. Mr. Dinesh Gupta ASNT Level-III no. 60892 is our VT level-III. Please revert for further help. Regards
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Mohamed Karim
Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Egypt, Joined Oct 2010, 6

Mohamed Karim

Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering,
Egypt,
Joined Oct 2010
10:08 Oct-01-2011
In Reply to Navita at 03:27 Aug-20-2008 .

Dear friends
heey how are all?
it is mohamed karim, from egypt ASNT NDT level III 187350.
i need help please , i have VT level III exam after tommorow , and i have no questions except Q&A book and study guide. I revised study guide well, but i dont know which part i must concentrate in. please contact me further infomation. my email karim.2n2n@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window