where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Afshin Agha Amiri
Afshin Agha Amiri
00:03 Aug-19-2008
ASNT VT LEVEL III

Dear Friends,
I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.

Justin Lehmann
Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate, USA, Joined Sep 2007, 22

Justin Lehmann

Consultant,
Quality Testing Services, Inc, A Premium Inspection and Testing Group Affiliate,
USA,
Joined Sep 2007
06:35 Aug-19-2008
Re: ASNT VT LEVEL III
We will be happy to serve your needs at Quality Testing Services, Inc. We are located in beautiful St. Louis, MO. We provide services including training, certification examinations, certification review and Level III consultation and support to name a few of our services. Feel free to contact us by email or phone at:
Justin Lehmann
Manager - Training and Consulting Services
Quality Testing Services, Inc
2305 Millpark Dr
St. Louis, MO 63043
314-770-0607
314-770-0103 fax
314-575-7485 cell
Email: jcl@qualitytesting.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Navita
Navita
03:27 Aug-20-2008
We are an NDT training centre based in India. We have been doing Level-I/II certifications in all NDT methods including Visual Testing in India, Asia and European countries. Mr. Dinesh Gupta ASNT Level-III no. 60892 is our VT level-III. Please revert for further help. Regards
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Friends,
: I am interested to find an ASNT VT Level III for training certificates approval(including charging).Please contact me for further informations.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Mohamed Karim
Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Egypt, Joined Oct 2010, 6

Mohamed Karim

Engineering, QC Engineer
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering,
Egypt,
Joined Oct 2010
10:08 Oct-01-2011
In Reply to Navita at 03:27 Aug-20-2008 .

Dear friends
heey how are all?
it is mohamed karim, from egypt ASNT NDT level III 187350.
i need help please , i have VT level III exam after tommorow , and i have no questions except Q&A book and study guide. I revised study guide well, but i dont know which part i must concentrate in. please contact me further infomation. my email karim.2n2n@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window