where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

NT - Nove technologie s.r.o.
Ultrasonic gel for NDT application. Various types of ultrasonic agents. Starsonic SS2, SS3

Career Discussions
Rajesh
Rajesh
07:37 Aug-25-2008
Automated Inspections in India?

I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
09:11 Aug-25-2008
Re: Automated Inspections in India?
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.
------------ End Original Message ------------

We, Mahindra Intertrade Ltd are the authorised Indian reps for Force Technology, Denmark- one of the market leaders on AUT. Contact us for further details.

Simon

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
00:14 Aug-25-2008
: I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.
I suggest you contact Blue Star, who sell Olympus NDT equipment in India. They would know who is avaible.
Michael

ROn Alers
Director, - - President of EMAT Ultrasonics Inc.
USA, Joined Feb 2007, 4

ROn Alers

Director, - - President of EMAT Ultrasonics Inc.
USA,
Joined Feb 2007
01:31 Aug-25-2008
EMAT Automated Inspections in India?
Dear Rajesh,
EMAT Ultrasonics Inc. provides automated ultrasonic inspection equipment to the manufacturing industry. EMATs are dry do not require any water or fluid contact so they are very well suited to the manufacturing environment. EMATs also provide more wave modes to work with such as guided waves, and SH waves which can often greatly simplify the inspection. Please describe your inspection and minimum flaw size and speed of inspection and I can suggest an EMAT solution or possibly something else. You can see us at: www.sonicsensors.com

Cordially,
Ron Alers

Larry Hopper
Larry Hopper
02:55 Aug-25-2008
Rajesh,

There a number of options here once the scope is defined. I am a bit confused. Are you looking to buy equipment or source services?

mj
mj
00:17 Aug-26-2008
Dear friend,

We are providing AUT Services all over the world including India. We are doing TOFD pipe weld inspection as per code case 181 from 2" 5.54mm thickness, and pressure weld inspection as per code case 2235 from 12mm thickness, and API1104 and API 650 Tank Inspection. Please let me know what exactly your looking, I will come back to you with proper procedure and equipment details. Also please note the we are making our own fully automated scanner for inspecting pipe from 6” dia

Regards
MJ

Rafal
Sales, - Technical Support
Olympus Poland, Poland, Joined Sep 2008, 11

Rafal

Sales, - Technical Support
Olympus Poland,
Poland,
Joined Sep 2008
09:12 Aug-27-2008

ULTRA from Poland is makind automated ultrasonic equipment individually fitted to customers needs. Contact me if you need some more informations.

Ingolf Hertlin
Ingolf Hertlin
08:54 Aug-28-2008

Hi,
you can contact NDT Technologies in New Mumbai, Mr. Mohanlal. They can provide you with appropriate solutions. E-mail mohanlal.hitesh@ndttechnologies.com,
phone (91) 22 / 27832442
Best regards Ingolf

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:10 Aug-28-2008

Dear Rajesh,

Most of the responses so far have been from equipment manufacturers but I get an impression that you are looking for a service provider for getting some tubes or bars tested. If I am correct, you need to approach manufacturers of tubes and rods, who may have spare capacity and may oblige you by giving a quotation.

I would suggest that you look up the names and addresses of tube and bar makers in India.

Best wishes,

S.V.Swamy

NILMAX
NILMAX
08:47 Aug-29-2008
Dear Mr. Rajesh,
Kindly specify your product for which you want the automatic inspection and the Test method you want to adopt.

Regards,
Nilmax
: : I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.
: Dear Rajesh,
: Most of the responses so far have been from equipment manufacturers but I get an impression that you are looking for a service provider for getting some tubes or bars tested. If I am correct, you need to approach manufacturers of tubes and rods, who may have spare capacity and may oblige you by giving a quotation.
: I would suggest that you look up the names and addresses of tube and bar makers in India.
: Best wishes,
: S.V.Swamy

P. M. Mahesh
Director
Precision Non Destructive Testing, India, Joined May 2009, 3

P. M. Mahesh

Director
Precision Non Destructive Testing,
India,
Joined May 2009
20:46 Aug-03-2009
In Reply to Rajesh at 07:37 Aug-25-2008 (Opening).

Dear Rajesh,

If you have found a service provider for AUT fine, if not contact M/s Industrial X-Ray & Allied Radiographers India Pvt. Ltd., the premier ndt company in India. They are providing all ndt service including AUT. If you need any further information contact me on my e-mail. Thanks

NDT.net launched New Exhibition
The new Exhibition offers a gallery of product showcases and a buyers guide. A user-frindly
NDT.net
3 Videos

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector
With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined
GE Inspection Technologies GmbH

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System
The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers
Vidisco Ltd.
3 Showcases

NDT Master Lecturer
In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees
NDT Master
Product Video

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window