where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Automated Inspections in India?
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:37 Aug-25-2008
Rajesh
Automated Inspections in India?

I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.

09:11 Aug-25-2008
Simon Amallraja
Re: Automated Inspections in India? ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.
------------ End Original Message ------------

We, Mahindra Intertrade Ltd are the authorised Indian reps for Force Technology, Denmark- one of the market leaders on AUT. Contact us for further details.

Simon

00:14 Aug-25-2008

Michael Moles †2014 *1948

Re: Automated Inspections in India? ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.
I suggest you contact Blue Star, who sell Olympus NDT equipment in India. They would know who is avaible.
Michael

01:31 Aug-25-2008

ROn Alers

Director, - - President of EMAT Ultrasonics Inc.
USA,
Joined Feb 2007
EMAT Automated Inspections in India? Dear Rajesh,
EMAT Ultrasonics Inc. provides automated ultrasonic inspection equipment to the manufacturing industry. EMATs are dry do not require any water or fluid contact so they are very well suited to the manufacturing environment. EMATs also provide more wave modes to work with such as guided waves, and SH waves which can often greatly simplify the inspection. Please describe your inspection and minimum flaw size and speed of inspection and I can suggest an EMAT solution or possibly something else. You can see us at: www.sonicsensors.com

Cordially,
Ron Alers
----------- Start Original Message -----------

02:55 Aug-25-2008
Larry Hopper
Rajesh,

There a number of options here once the scope is defined. I am a bit confused. Are you looking to buy equipment or source services?

00:17 Aug-26-2008
mj
Re: Automated Inspections in India? Dear friend,

We are providing AUT Services all over the world including India. We are doing TOFD pipe weld inspection as per code case 181 from 2" 5.54mm thickness, and pressure weld inspection as per code case 2235 from 12mm thickness, and API1104 and API 650 Tank Inspection. Please let me know what exactly your looking, I will come back to you with proper procedure and equipment details. Also please note the we are making our own fully automated scanner for inspecting pipe from 6” dia

Regards
MJ

09:12 Aug-27-2008

Rafal

Sales, - Technical Support
Olympus Poland,
Poland,
Joined Sep 2008

ULTRA from Poland is makind automated ultrasonic equipment individually fitted to customers needs. Contact me if you need some more informations.

08:54 Aug-28-2008
Ingolf Hertlin

Hi,
you can contact NDT Technologies in New Mumbai, Mr. Mohanlal. They can provide you with appropriate solutions. E-mail mohanlal.hitesh@ndttechnologies.com,
phone (91) 22 / 27832442
Best regards Ingolf

09:10 Aug-28-2008

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001

Dear Rajesh,

Most of the responses so far have been from equipment manufacturers but I get an impression that you are looking for a service provider for getting some tubes or bars tested. If I am correct, you need to approach manufacturers of tubes and rods, who may have spare capacity and may oblige you by giving a quotation.

I would suggest that you look up the names and addresses of tube and bar makers in India.

Best wishes,

S.V.Swamy

08:47 Aug-29-2008
NILMAX
Re: Automated Inspections in India? Dear Mr. Rajesh,
Kindly specify your product for which you want the automatic inspection and the Test method you want to adopt.

Regards,
Nilmax
: : I would like to know where I can get some Automated Ultrasonic testing and other NDT services in India for a high volume inspection.
: Dear Rajesh,
: Most of the responses so far have been from equipment manufacturers but I get an impression that you are looking for a service provider for getting some tubes or bars tested. If I am correct, you need to approach manufacturers of tubes and rods, who may have spare capacity and may oblige you by giving a quotation.
: I would suggest that you look up the names and addresses of tube and bar makers in India.
: Best wishes,
: S.V.Swamy

20:46 Aug-03-2009

P. M. Mahesh

Director
Precision Non Destructive Testing,
India,
Joined May 2009
Re: Automated Inspections in India? In Reply to Rajesh at 07:37 Aug-25-2008 (Opening).

Dear Rajesh,

If you have found a service provider for AUT fine, if not contact M/s Industrial X-Ray & Allied Radiographers India Pvt. Ltd., the premier ndt company in India. They are providing all ndt service including AUT. If you need any further information contact me on my e-mail. Thanks

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|