where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
olubaji
Other, Quality Engineer
Nigeria, Joined Sep 2008, 4

olubaji

Other, Quality Engineer
Nigeria,
Joined Sep 2008
04:55 Sep-11-2008
ASNT LEVEL III

Hello everyone i am a ASNT LEVEL II IN MT,PT,RI AND UT but i will like to move ahead in my carrier and get training to be a level III in UT & RT.Please can u advise me on where i can get level III training & certification.The countries i have in mind are india/dubia/abu dabai.I anxiously await your responce.Thank you very much

Best Regards,
Olubaji Abdulqudus.

Adel Madi
Adel Madi
07:07 Sep-11-2008
Re: ASNT LEVEL III

ASNT OHIO contact them.

ASNT-OHIO contact them
3 day course
2.3 CEUs
$775
Ultrasonic Testing (UT
Dates Available

15–17 September 2008. Course now closed to further registration.

9–11 February 2009. Registration deadline 19 December 2008; Cancellation/transfer deadline 19 January 2009.

11–13 May 2009. Registration deadline 20 March 2009; Cancellation/transfer deadline 20 April 2009.

21–23 September 2009. Registration deadline 24 July 2009; Cancellation/transfer deadline 24 August 2009

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window