where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Career Discussions
trentini
Other, Retired ex Laboratory Technical Manager
OMECO Research Centre, Italy, Joined Sep 2008, 273

trentini

OMECO Research Centre,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2008
07:39 Oct-19-2008
training manual level 2 nd 3 UT

do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 822

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
07:29 Oct-20-2008
Re: training manual level 2 nd 3 UT
Hi Ezio,

I suggest you contact ASNT. They do have a list of good reference material. As well you should contact the governing body for NDT in your country. I'm not familiar with certification in Italy or Europe, but in Canada, our Certifying Agency makes available a list of reference for each method.

Here is the website for ASNT. Hope this will help.

http://www.asnt.org/

Cheerio's

Michel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.
------------ End Original Message ------------

ezio trentini
OMECO Research Centre, Italy, Joined Sep 2008, 273

ezio trentini

OMECO Research Centre,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2008
01:02 Oct-21-2008
: Hi Ezio,
: I suggest you contact ASNT. They do have a list of good reference material. As well you should contact the governing body for NDT in your country. I'm not familiar with certification in Italy or Europe, but in Canada, our Certifying Agency makes available a list of reference for each method.
: Here is the website for ASNT. Hope this will help.
: http://www.asnt.org/
: Cheerio's
: Michel
: : do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Thank you for suggestion, bat I already consult websites of ASNT, BINDT, DGZFP and know very well the training book of Italian Society for NDT (AIPND). What I search are other pubblications (i.e. Cunnigham respons) and judgments on most selled books.
ciao, ezio

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
05:19 Oct-21-2008
We use ASNT manuals and also ISNT materials in India. All these are in English. I am ready to help you refine them for your specific use if needed. Distances are no longer a barrier with internet.

Regards.

Swamy

: do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s