where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.

Career Discussions
trentini
Other, Retired ex Laboratory Technical Manager
OMECO Research Centre, Italy, Joined Sep 2008, 278

trentini

OMECO Research Centre,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2008
07:39 Oct-19-2008
training manual level 2 nd 3 UT

do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 897

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
07:29 Oct-20-2008
Re: training manual level 2 nd 3 UT
Hi Ezio,

I suggest you contact ASNT. They do have a list of good reference material. As well you should contact the governing body for NDT in your country. I'm not familiar with certification in Italy or Europe, but in Canada, our Certifying Agency makes available a list of reference for each method.

Here is the website for ASNT. Hope this will help.

http://www.asnt.org/

Cheerio's

Michel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.
------------ End Original Message ------------

ezio trentini
OMECO Research Centre, Italy, Joined Sep 2008, 278

ezio trentini

OMECO Research Centre,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2008
01:02 Oct-21-2008
: Hi Ezio,
: I suggest you contact ASNT. They do have a list of good reference material. As well you should contact the governing body for NDT in your country. I'm not familiar with certification in Italy or Europe, but in Canada, our Certifying Agency makes available a list of reference for each method.
: Here is the website for ASNT. Hope this will help.
: http://www.asnt.org/
: Cheerio's
: Michel
: : do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Thank you for suggestion, bat I already consult websites of ASNT, BINDT, DGZFP and know very well the training book of Italian Society for NDT (AIPND). What I search are other pubblications (i.e. Cunnigham respons) and judgments on most selled books.
ciao, ezio

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
05:19 Oct-21-2008
We use ASNT manuals and also ISNT materials in India. All these are in English. I am ready to help you refine them for your specific use if needed. Distances are no longer a barrier with internet.

Regards.

Swamy

: do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Product Spotlight

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution upto 500nm by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-
300 kV) with micro/nano focal spot and highly sensitive flat panel detectors and unique Optical coupling detector.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window