where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
training manual level 2 nd 3 UT
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:39 Oct-19-2008

trentini

Other, Retired ex Laboratory Technical Manager
OMECO Research Centre,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2008
training manual level 2 nd 3 UT

do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

07:29 Oct-20-2008

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
Re: training manual level 2 nd 3 UT Hi Ezio,

I suggest you contact ASNT. They do have a list of good reference material. As well you should contact the governing body for NDT in your country. I'm not familiar with certification in Italy or Europe, but in Canada, our Certifying Agency makes available a list of reference for each method.

Here is the website for ASNT. Hope this will help.

http://www.asnt.org/

Cheerio's

Michel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.
------------ End Original Message ------------

01:02 Oct-21-2008

ezio trentini

Other, Retired ex Laboratory Technical Manager
OMECO Research Centre,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2008
Re: training manual level 2 nd 3 UT ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi Ezio,
: I suggest you contact ASNT. They do have a list of good reference material. As well you should contact the governing body for NDT in your country. I'm not familiar with certification in Italy or Europe, but in Canada, our Certifying Agency makes available a list of reference for each method.
: Here is the website for ASNT. Hope this will help.
: http://www.asnt.org/
: Cheerio's
: Michel
: : do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

Thank you for suggestion, bat I already consult websites of ASNT, BINDT, DGZFP and know very well the training book of Italian Society for NDT (AIPND). What I search are other pubblications (i.e. Cunnigham respons) and judgments on most selled books.
ciao, ezio

05:19 Oct-21-2008

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: training manual level 2 nd 3 UT We use ASNT manuals and also ISNT materials in India. All these are in English. I am ready to help you refine them for your specific use if needed. Distances are no longer a barrier with internet.

Regards.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: do you tell me the best UT manuals you know for general training of UT personel level 2 and 3? Grazie,ciao.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|