where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Re: NDE of Bridge Components
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Mammon Technologies LLP
1-Stop Shop for all your NDT Needs. Radiography, GPR, Thermography and acoustic devices. We sell worldwide. We train worldwide. We support worldwide.

05:34 Feb-08-2001
John Foster
Re: NDE of Bridge Components We (DNL Infrastructure Technologies / Tisec Inc) presently do a lot of routine testing of bridge components with Strain, AE, PT, MT and UT. We would like to work with any new developments which promise cost effective reliable results. We are located in Montreal, Canada, which is near upstate NY, and have tested bridges in the US. If you are interested in having someone field test new techniques, we would be very interested.

Please contact myself or Dr Erling Nyborg, at (514)684-9096 fax-9035

05:11 Feb-08-2001
Dan Johnson
Re: NDE of Bridge Components Physical Acoustics Corporation has worked for over 15 years developing systems for monitoring bridges and structures for FHwA. We have a research facility at or World Headquarters in Princeton, NJ and offices worldwide. We would be interested in looking into new applications that would compliment the other NDT methods we currently work with on large structures, AE, Impact Echo, and UT. We currently have field test offices in Princeton, NJ and Houston, TX in the US. Please contact us if you would like to discuss further.

07:46 Feb-12-2001

G. NARDONI

Director
I&T Nardoni Institute,
Italy,
Joined Dec 1999
Re: NDE of Bridge Components Dear Friends
We are vey interested to come in knowledge of your experience on bridge test
for pubblication on the Italian Journal of NDT and also give information on
ICNDT Journal ( International Committee for NDT ) . Please send your
proposal on my e- mail .
Bridge in Italy are a very important subject for examination . We have many
request .
Thank you very much for your collaboration .

Best regards

G. NARDONI ICNDT Chairman

: I'm looking for an industrial partner (preferably one with a U.S. office) that might be interested in taking part in a project to develop a new electromagnetic NDE device for inspecting bridge decks, girders, cables, and other large metal civil structures. Anyone know of any companies that do/are thinking of doing electromagnetic NDE for bridges?

: Any and all info/suggestions appreciated.

: TIA
: Chris

02:53 Oct-30-2000
Chris Coughlin
NDE of Bridge Components

I'm looking for an industrial partner (preferably one with a U.S. office) that might be interested in taking part in a project to develop a new electromagnetic NDE device for inspecting bridge decks, girders, cables, and other large metal civil structures. Anyone know of any companies that do/are thinking of doing electromagnetic NDE for bridges?

Any and all info/suggestions appreciated.

TIA
Chris

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|