where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Comada NDT (scotland)
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:57 Nov-01-2000
Bob Blair
Comada NDT (scotland)

Trying to find out what happened to company called Comada which i think was set up to work with Kestrel Marine in Dundee-Scotland '80 onwards.

09:04 Nov-02-2000
Dave Wilkes
Warning to UK Registered Companies We have an email address for a company called
Comada in our database.

However, the way we interpret the U.K. Data
Protection Act, is that we would have to get
Comada's permission to pass it onto any
third party.

U.K. companies using internet notice boards
should make themselves fully aware of the
implications of this act, the breaking of
which is a criminal rather than a civil
offence.

Dave Wilkes
www.ndtcabin.com "The internet magazine for ndt technicians"

00:39 Mar-27-2001
MIKE JENNINGS
Re: Comada NDT (scotland) : Trying to find out what happened to company called Comada which i think was set up to work with Kestrel Marine in Dundee-Scotland '80 onwards. DEAR BOB I WORKED FOR COMADA FROM 1982 TILL 1987 ,I FINISHED UP IN NORWAY FOR COMADA AT WITCH TIME THERE WERE SOLD TO 2 SCOTTISH LADSFROM FIFE. THERE HAD AN OFFSHOOT COMPANY IN BORENESS SCOTLAND FOR A WHILE. THE LAST TIME I HEARD OF THEM WAS 1992THATS AS FAR AS I CAN GO. CHEERS MICK

08:09 Apr-02-2001

Bill Chestnut

NDT Inspector
self employed,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Comada NDT (scotland) I worked for Comada for 4 weeks back in 1997, the main office was somewhere in Northern Ireland, we were sub contracted to Harland and Wolff, the guys name who ran the operation was called Bill Baxter(from Scotland, from Fife I do not know), they have 3 or 4 full time lads at harlands as far as I know they are still there,

Is this the Mike Jennings who worked on the Channel Tunnel in the early 90's, if it is get in touch please
(e mail above)

: : Trying to find out what happened to company called Comada which i think was set up to work with Kestrel Marine in Dundee-Scotland '80 onwards. DEAR BOB I WORKED FOR COMADA FROM 1982 TILL 1987 ,I FINISHED UP IN NORWAY FOR COMADA AT WITCH TIME THERE WERE SOLD TO 2 SCOTTISH LADSFROM FIFE. THERE HAD AN OFFSHOOT COMPANY IN BORENESS SCOTLAND FOR A WHILE. THE LAST TIME I HEARD OF THEM WAS 1992THATS AS FAR AS I CAN GO. CHEERS MICK

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|