where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd
GRANPECT bends to the industrialization of high-tech research achievements and specializes in research and development of various X-ray radiation imag ...
Technical Discussions
Muthu
Muthu
03:41 Nov-01-2000
Boroscope equiry

I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

fsl services solutions
fsl services solutions
08:13 Dec-24-2000
Re: Boroscope equiry
: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Badani Nilesh
Badani Nilesh
02:41 Jan-19-2001
: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Emilio Gauto
Emilio Gauto
05:21 Nov-30-2001
Hi: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Jamie Gauthier
Jamie Gauthier
06:17 Nov-30-2001
Re: Boroscope inquiry
: Hi: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Boroscopes come in many different varietys. Our company uses several different types for specific applications. If you want educated reply's to your request, you must include a lot more detail. (RE. front view, side view, resolution, depth, size, and much more) I hope this helps. I know of a lot of good ones but I need more background to help.

Best Regards,

Jamie Gauthier
RTD Quality Services
Electronic Equipment Service
and Support Manager

Rehan Ahmed
Rehan Ahmed
06:41 Jan-24-2002
Dynamics Engineering
711, Marine Faisal, 10-A, Block 6, Sharah-e-Faisal, Nursery, PECHS,
Karachi-75400, Pakistan
Phone: +92-21-4526551, Fax: +92-21-4525507
E-mail: dyn-eng@khi.paknet.com.pk

SUBJECT: QUOTATION BOROSCOPE

Dear Sir,
We are looking for BOROSCOPE with following features and standard accessories for one of our client.

Kindly quote your lowest possible rates for the supply on C&F Karachi basis.

S.No. Description of items Unit Quantity
01. BOROSCOPE WITH FOLLOWING FEATURES AND STANDARD ACCESSORIES SET 01
 WORKING LENGTH: 3000 MM
 OUTER DIA METER: 06-09 MM
 FIELD OF VIEW: 56°
 DIRECTION OF VIEW: 04 WAYS
 ANGLE OF VIEW: 90°
 ANGULATION RANGE: ± 120 - ± 150
 WATER ROOF.
 LIGHT SOURCE: 150 W
 BROCHURE / MANUALS Nos. 06

Regards
for DYNAMICS ENGINEERING

Rehan Ahmed

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window