where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Tim Sun
Tim Sun
00:50 Nov-04-2000
Automatic Scanner

We are a UT instrumentation manufacturer. We are looking for a automatic pipeline scanner manufacture for a pipeline inspection company. Please send your product information to me.

Tim Sun, Ph.D.
US Ultratek, Inc.

Richard Kazares
Richard Kazares
03:34 Nov-04-2000
Re: Automatic Scanner
Physical Acoustics Corporation through its acquisition of Scanning Systems International produces a highly configurable automated UT inspection system designed for Large Structure Inspection (LSI) - as well as pipeline geometry - which can provide both C-Scan imaging and TOFD for pipeline girth welds down to 200mm diameter.

For more information you can visit either the Physical Acoustics Website (see below) which can link to www.scanningsystems.com and click on LSI.

Richard Kazares
Ultrasonics Systems Division
Physical Acoustics Companies
1-609-716-4123

: We are a UT instrumentation manufacturer. We are looking for a automatic pipeline scanner manufacture for a pipeline inspection company. Please send your product information to me.

: Tim Sun, Ph.D.
: US Ultratek, Inc.

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window