where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Automatic Pipeline Scanner
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.

08:06 Nov-06-2000

Stephen Bracegirdle

Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Feb 2000
Automatic Pipeline Scanner

There seems to be an awful lot of UT being posted, so I thought I'd give radiography a quick mention to change the theme.

Questions / feedback welcome on our digital pipeline weld scanner, designed to attach to standard welding band and buggy. Shown at WCNDT in Rome recently. Radiographs appear on-screen almost instantaneously as the pipe is circumnavigated. Image quality is high, significantly better than true 'real-time' systems (- no noise), resolution 54 micron or even 27 micron. Detector head is simple to clip on/remove, interchangeable with welding heads if required.

01:14 Nov-06-2000

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Automatic Pipeline Scanner Dear Stephen,

I remember your exhibition stand in Rome, was it No 47 in the underground level?
How was the exhibition? A lot of visitors found the underground level?
I noticed that some places where not easily to find.

Find attached a photo of your stand and the pipe scanner.
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/ftp/ois.jpg

I am preparing a review of the exhibition for the NDT.net December issue.
I invite you to send your product highlights for the review instead of posting it to the forum.
Of course, your product shown in the NDT.net exhibition would get the largest audience!

Best regards
Rolf

---
: There seems to be an awful lot of UT being posted, so I thought I'd give radiography a quick mention to change the theme.

: Questions / feedback welcome on our digital pipeline weld scanner, designed to attach to standard welding band and buggy. Shown at WCNDT in Rome recently. Radiographs appear on-screen almost instantaneously as the pipe is circumnavigated. Image quality is high, significantly better than true 'real-time' systems (- no noise), resolution 54 micron or even 27 micron. Detector head is simple to clip on/remove, interchangeable with welding heads if required.

00:22 Mar-03-2001
H.SUDAD
Re: Automatic Pipeline Scanner : DATE : 1/3 /2001 OUR REF: REFI-17 /2001

Dear Sir,
You are invited to submit your commercial and technical quotation for the inquiry below CIF to Jordan ,Amman as soon as possible together with two sets of catalogues and all the conditions(terms of payment, weight,size,delivery,validity and origin.) for the following:

ITEM 1
PIPE SCANNER APPARATUSE CORROSION INSPECTION OF PIPES.

1. Automatic scanner for pipes plates .vessels spheres. QTY 1
2. Automatic scanner for pipes Qty 1
3. Automatic pipe scanner for pipe Diameter (50-225)mm Qty 3
4. P-scan system ( complete) which include
-Software program to be installed for controlling the system.
-The program also used for on/off lina data analysis.
-Industrial PC 500MHZ 120 MD RAM 13 GB.
- P-Scan system post processing software.

ITEM 2
CAMERAPROFILER FOR CORROSION AND NON CONTACT. Qty 1
-Thickness measurement apparatus for thermal
-Insulation pipes without removing their insulation and can use on stream pipes.
Notes for the above items.
Offer should be attached with the two sets of catalogues for the apparatus- Explanation in details for the apparatus and all necessary accessories.
Your prompt reply would be appreciated.

Yours faithfully H.Sudad ABSOLUTE WATER UK LTD TEL: 0044-161-2825682

02:16 Mar-04-2001

Joseph Pascente

Engineering
Lixi, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
Automatic Pipeline Scanner March 5, 2001

What is your definition of automatic? The Lixi Profiler will provide the needed data on the pipe systems.

Joe Pascente

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|