where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Matti Ruha
R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy, Finland, Joined Nov 1998, 1

Matti Ruha

R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy,
Finland,
Joined Nov 1998
09:27 Nov-20-2000
Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger

I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

Regs
Matti

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
06:44 Nov-20-2000
Re: Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger
Dear Matti

the LSM1 (Leak Sound Meter) is based on acoustic emission. It can detect waves e.g. emitted by gas/fluid being pressed through a leak. For more information regarding this hand-held device see www.vallen.de or contact me directly.

Regards
Jens Forker

: I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

: Regs
: Matti

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:20 Nov-20-2000
Why not try Physical Acoustics www.pacuk.co.uk or sales@pacuk.co.uk. They have a number of leak detectors and they have experience in Leak Detection in Heat Exchanger Systems. We used their 9600 Unit recently to identify leaking tubes in a 30,000 tuber condensor. Very quick and simple to use

mohamad reza eskandari
mohamad reza eskandari
01:07 Nov-19-2001
I am looking for leak detecttion for heat exchanger counter current flow in power plant based dynamic modeling and fault detection . Can you help me about it ?

eskandari

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window