where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hi-Spec Systems

Technical Discussions
Matti Ruha
R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy, Finland, Joined Nov 1998, 1

Matti Ruha

R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy,
Finland,
Joined Nov 1998
09:27 Nov-20-2000
Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger

I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

Regs
Matti

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
06:44 Nov-20-2000
Re: Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger
Dear Matti

the LSM1 (Leak Sound Meter) is based on acoustic emission. It can detect waves e.g. emitted by gas/fluid being pressed through a leak. For more information regarding this hand-held device see www.vallen.de or contact me directly.

Regards
Jens Forker

: I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

: Regs
: Matti

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:20 Nov-20-2000
Why not try Physical Acoustics www.pacuk.co.uk or sales@pacuk.co.uk. They have a number of leak detectors and they have experience in Leak Detection in Heat Exchanger Systems. We used their 9600 Unit recently to identify leaking tubes in a 30,000 tuber condensor. Very quick and simple to use

mohamad reza eskandari
mohamad reza eskandari
01:07 Nov-19-2001
I am looking for leak detecttion for heat exchanger counter current flow in power plant based dynamic modeling and fault detection . Can you help me about it ?

eskandari

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window