where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
X-ray and CT based NDT systems for a wide range of industrial applications.

Technical Discussions
Matti Ruha
R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy, Finland, Joined Nov 1998, 1

Matti Ruha

R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy,
Finland,
Joined Nov 1998
09:27 Nov-20-2000
Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger

I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

Regs
Matti

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
06:44 Nov-20-2000
Re: Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger
Dear Matti

the LSM1 (Leak Sound Meter) is based on acoustic emission. It can detect waves e.g. emitted by gas/fluid being pressed through a leak. For more information regarding this hand-held device see www.vallen.de or contact me directly.

Regards
Jens Forker

: I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

: Regs
: Matti

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:20 Nov-20-2000
Why not try Physical Acoustics www.pacuk.co.uk or sales@pacuk.co.uk. They have a number of leak detectors and they have experience in Leak Detection in Heat Exchanger Systems. We used their 9600 Unit recently to identify leaking tubes in a 30,000 tuber condensor. Very quick and simple to use

mohamad reza eskandari
mohamad reza eskandari
01:07 Nov-19-2001
I am looking for leak detecttion for heat exchanger counter current flow in power plant based dynamic modeling and fault detection . Can you help me about it ?

eskandari

Product Spotlight

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection

In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
most commonly to locate targets (Pipes, Re-bars, Conduit, Fittings etc.) within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Measuring reinforcements is also performed for static calculations and to detect corrosion problems and damages. Cracks and voids can also be visualized. The examinations are not only restricted to concrete constructions; they can also be applied to reinforced masonry made of natural stones or bricks.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s