where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Iwona Janota
Iwona Janota
04:17 Nov-23-2000
regulatins concernig the NDT of wire ropes in Austria and Italy

What are the regulations concerning the non destructive testing of wire ropes in Austria or Italy ?. I would be very grateful if you could give me the names of the organisations responsible for the testing of wire ropes in above countries.
Best Regards,
Iwona Janota

Iwona janota
Iwona janota
04:25 Nov-23-2000
Re: regulatins concernig the NDT of wire ropes in Austria and Italy
: What are the regulations concerning the non destructive testing of wire ropes in Austria or Italy ?. I would be very grateful if you could give me the names of the organisations responsible for the testing of wire ropes in above countries.
: Best Regards,
: Iwona Janota

Iwona janota
Iwona janota
: What are the regulations concerning the non destructive testing of wire ropes in Austria or Italy ?. I would be very grateful if you could give me the names of the organisations responsible for the testing of wire ropes in above countries.

Iwona janota
Iwona janota

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window