where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Iwona Janota
Iwona Janota
04:17 Nov-23-2000
regulatins concernig the NDT of wire ropes in Austria and Italy

What are the regulations concerning the non destructive testing of wire ropes in Austria or Italy ?. I would be very grateful if you could give me the names of the organisations responsible for the testing of wire ropes in above countries.
Best Regards,
Iwona Janota

Iwona janota
Iwona janota
04:25 Nov-23-2000
Re: regulatins concernig the NDT of wire ropes in Austria and Italy
: What are the regulations concerning the non destructive testing of wire ropes in Austria or Italy ?. I would be very grateful if you could give me the names of the organisations responsible for the testing of wire ropes in above countries.
: Best Regards,
: Iwona Janota

Iwona janota
Iwona janota
: What are the regulations concerning the non destructive testing of wire ropes in Austria or Italy ?. I would be very grateful if you could give me the names of the organisations responsible for the testing of wire ropes in above countries.

Iwona janota
Iwona janota

Product Spotlight

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window