where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Re: Pay
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
We are searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques - in creation of new products

00:20 Feb-06-2001
charlie young
Re: Pay : I am wondering what NDt pays in the civillian world. I am training to be a NDT in the air force and was wondering as to what civillians are paid of this job. I enjoy it so far and might make a career of it later. Thank You.

see attached link/address for an NDT salary survey http://www.pfndt.com/99survey.html

00:00 Dec-31-2000
mary anne
Pay

I am wondering what NDt pays in the civillian world. I am training to be a NDT in the air force and was wondering as to what civillians are paid of this job. I enjoy it so far and might make a career of it later. Thank You.

04:06 Dec-31-2000

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Pay The NDT Newsgroup had recently discussed this topic.
For more information click here:
http://x72.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/viewthread.xp?AN=708710368&search=thread&svcclass=dnserver&ST=PS&CONTEXT=978267655.526581870&HIT_CONTEXT=978267655.526581870&HIT_NUM=3&recnum=%3c3A488BC7.9A3C4AF3@t-online.de%3e%231/1&group=sci.techniques.testing.nondestructive&frpage=viewthread.xp&back=clarinet

Happy New Year!

Rolf Diederichs

: I am wondering what NDt pays in the civillian world. I am training to be a NDT in the air force and was wondering as to what civillians are paid of this job. I enjoy it so far and might make a career of it later. Thank You.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|