where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
charlie young
charlie young
00:20 Feb-06-2001
Re: Pay
: I am wondering what NDt pays in the civillian world. I am training to be a NDT in the air force and was wondering as to what civillians are paid of this job. I enjoy it so far and might make a career of it later. Thank You.

see attached link/address for an NDT salary survey http://www.pfndt.com/99survey.html

mary anne
mary anne
00:00 Dec-31-2000
Pay

I am wondering what NDt pays in the civillian world. I am training to be a NDT in the air force and was wondering as to what civillians are paid of this job. I enjoy it so far and might make a career of it later. Thank You.

Rolf Diederichs
Director, Editor
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 602

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
04:06 Dec-31-2000
Re: Pay
The NDT Newsgroup had recently discussed this topic.
For more information click here:
http://x72.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/viewthread.xp?AN=708710368&search=thread&svcclass=dnserver&ST=PS&CONTEXT=978267655.526581870&HIT_CONTEXT=978267655.526581870&HIT_NUM=3&recnum=%3c3A488BC7.9A3C4AF3@t-online.de%3e%231/1&group=sci.techniques.testing.nondestructive&frpage=viewthread.xp&back=clarinet

Happy New Year!

Rolf Diederichs

: I am wondering what NDt pays in the civillian world. I am training to be a NDT in the air force and was wondering as to what civillians are paid of this job. I enjoy it so far and might make a career of it later. Thank You.

Product Spotlight

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Spot weld inspection with Phased Array – PHAsis.one

The first PAUT spot weld inspection device offering a physical resolution of the spot weld diamete
r better than 0.35mm. Precise: more than 700 real UT measurements per spot weld. Easy to go: minimal training required due to the user friendly inspection software. Be sure: safe evaluation due to the imaging result display and automated creation of an evaluation proposal for the spot weld quality.
>

IK4-IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque technology centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system
for the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s