where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
X-ray and CT based NDT systems for a wide range of industrial applications.

Technical Discussions
Mohd Zaki Nuawi
Consultant
National University of Malaysia, Malaysia, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Mohd Zaki Nuawi

Consultant
National University of Malaysia,
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 1999
01:56 Jan-09-2001
fat burner using ultrasonic

NDT Folks,
: I am looking for anyone has information regarding a technology to tranform fat in our body into free faaty acid using ultrasound wave
Thanks.

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
02:43 Jan-10-2001
Re: fat burner using ultrasonic
: NDT Folks,
: : I am looking for anyone has information regarding a technology to tranform fat in our body into free faaty acid using ultrasound wave
: Thanks.

I have heard of breaking gall and kidney stones down ultrasonically, but not of breaking down fat. But I will try anything...once.

So far, all I have confirmed is possible brain damage caused by ultrasound. I have established this by scratching my head with a transducer in my hand. The more I scratch my head, the stupider I get.

or maybe it's the other way around...

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great year.

Norm

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s