where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
manickam ulaganathan
manickam ulaganathan
04:25 Jan-10-2006
QA/QC/WELDING

Job Location: Any where

Respected Sir,

I am Mechanical engineering graduate with ASNT LEVEL III in RT,API-510(PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTOR) & ASNT LEVEL II in PT,UT,MT & CSWIP-3.1 ,QMS ISO Lead Auditor Course, and have about 12 years of working experience, especially in the field WELDING,QA/QC. I am looking for a suitable position to work in the above mentioned area .I would be very grateful if you could consider my candidate and give me opportunity to work in your esteemed company. I assure you, sir that I will serve your esteemed company to your entire satisfaction.

I am enclosing here with copy of bio-data which gives more details about my experience. I look forward to an early reply in this connection, sir.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
M.ULAGANATHAN

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s