where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EXTENDE
EXTENDE, optimize your NDT inspections projects thanks to simulation.

Job Seeks
manickam ulaganathan
manickam ulaganathan
04:25 Jan-10-2006
QA/QC/WELDING

Job Location: Any where

Respected Sir,

I am Mechanical engineering graduate with ASNT LEVEL III in RT,API-510(PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTOR) & ASNT LEVEL II in PT,UT,MT & CSWIP-3.1 ,QMS ISO Lead Auditor Course, and have about 12 years of working experience, especially in the field WELDING,QA/QC. I am looking for a suitable position to work in the above mentioned area .I would be very grateful if you could consider my candidate and give me opportunity to work in your esteemed company. I assure you, sir that I will serve your esteemed company to your entire satisfaction.

I am enclosing here with copy of bio-data which gives more details about my experience. I look forward to an early reply in this connection, sir.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
M.ULAGANATHAN

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window