where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.
Job Seeks
manickam ulaganathan
manickam ulaganathan
04:25 Jan-10-2006
QA/QC/WELDING

Job Location: Any where

Respected Sir,

I am Mechanical engineering graduate with ASNT LEVEL III in RT,API-510(PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTOR) & ASNT LEVEL II in PT,UT,MT & CSWIP-3.1 ,QMS ISO Lead Auditor Course, and have about 12 years of working experience, especially in the field WELDING,QA/QC. I am looking for a suitable position to work in the above mentioned area .I would be very grateful if you could consider my candidate and give me opportunity to work in your esteemed company. I assure you, sir that I will serve your esteemed company to your entire satisfaction.

I am enclosing here with copy of bio-data which gives more details about my experience. I look forward to an early reply in this connection, sir.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
M.ULAGANATHAN

Product Spotlight

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window