where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
QA/QC/WELDING
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.

04:25 Jan-10-2006
manickam ulaganathan
QA/QC/WELDING
Job Location: Any where

Respected Sir,

I am Mechanical engineering graduate with ASNT LEVEL III in RT,API-510(PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTOR) & ASNT LEVEL II in PT,UT,MT & CSWIP-3.1 ,QMS ISO Lead Auditor Course, and have about 12 years of working experience, especially in the field WELDING,QA/QC. I am looking for a suitable position to work in the above mentioned area .I would be very grateful if you could consider my candidate and give me opportunity to work in your esteemed company. I assure you, sir that I will serve your esteemed company to your entire satisfaction.

I am enclosing here with copy of bio-data which gives more details about my experience. I look forward to an early reply in this connection, sir.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
M.ULAGANATHAN

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|