where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Offers
Glen Garcia
Glen Garcia
00:31 Feb-15-2006
NDI Tech

Job Location: Marietta
offered by  

We have many openings available for NDI technicians and managers in all industries. Most positions require travel. We currently employee over 90 NDI technicians. If you know anyone looking for a position in NDT, send them my way A.S.A.P. Full time and Contract Positions start at $16. hr up to the mid $20’s depending upon position taken and certifications.

Applied Technical Services was established in 1967. We are a corporation with a small business feel. We expect you to grow professionally and achieve your personal goals. Being a prior NDI Journeyman in the Military I can assure you I have been given plenty of room for growth at this company. In five years I have achieved 4 corporate Level III’s and 2 ASNT Level III’s. I also provide Training, Consulting, Auditing, Recruiting, and oversee some day-to-day operations. Your drive is your limit to success.

Check us out @ WWW.ATSLAB.COM We also have Co-Op positions for college students and entry positions. We are a full service engineering firm. If someone is interested in doing something other than NDI they can also contact me. I will be more than happy to route their resume to the appropriate department.

I’m available 24/7 @

770-218-2180 X-3032 Direct number

770-423-1400 General number

770-514-3299 Fax (Please call before you send your resume)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Amado Garcia

a.k.a. Glen

Caution growing fast. Check our website for current office listings.

Atlanta, GA

Augusta, GA

Birmingham, AL (coming soon)

Savannah, GA

Greenville, SC

Arlington, VA

Ashland, VA

Chesapeake, VA

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window