where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019

Job Seeks
STEVE SWALES
STEVE SWALES
00:38 Mar-08-2006
scaffolding supervisor

Job Location: uk / overseas

Dear Sir,
I hope my enclosed speculative Curriculum Vitae would be of interest to you and your company. I would be pleased to be considered for any of the following positions with your company.

SCAFFOLDING CONTRACTS SUPERVISOR,
SCAFFOLDING SUPERINTENDENT,
SCAFFOLDING INSPECTOR,
SCAFFOLDING CO~ORDINATOR,
C.I.T.B ADVANCED SCAFFOLDER.

I have been employed in the Scaffolding Industry for some Twenty-Eight years. During this time I gained a vast amount of experience and qualifications and held several responsible management positions. I have managed, supervised, and estimated the following types of contracts:

INDUSTRIAL, PETROCHEMICAL, CONSTRUCTION,
POWER~STATIONS, SHIP BUILD &REPAIR, CIVILS,
TOWN WORKS, OFFSHORE OIL & GAS, RIG & F.S.P.O.

I am fully conversant with all paperwork from initial enquiry to tender stage, to final account. I can read drawings and have knowledge of risk assessment, method statements, handing over certificates, F91- scaffold inspection procedures [ scaff-tags and ladder tags], SG 4 fall arrest systems for working at heights and current health and safety regulations etc. I am also computer literate in Windows M.E, Word and Works. I have vast experience of tube and fittings and systems scaffolds. I am commercially aware and have sound estimating knowledge and technical ability, with excellent organisational and man-management skills. In my past positions I have been total responsible for the daily contract scaffolding operations/ projects. I am very motivated individual who can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the scaffolding industry. I would relish the opportunity to prove myself in any of the above positions. Iconsider myself to be a very enthusiastic person, always giving my employer 100% commitment and effort at all times. I am quite prepared to travel and work away from home, u k. / overseas if required.

I hope my Curriculum Vitae will be of interest to you and your company.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Yours Faithfully.

Steve Swales.

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window