where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
STEVE SWALES
STEVE SWALES
00:38 Mar-08-2006
scaffolding supervisor

Job Location: uk / overseas

Dear Sir,
I hope my enclosed speculative Curriculum Vitae would be of interest to you and your company. I would be pleased to be considered for any of the following positions with your company.

SCAFFOLDING CONTRACTS SUPERVISOR,
SCAFFOLDING SUPERINTENDENT,
SCAFFOLDING INSPECTOR,
SCAFFOLDING CO~ORDINATOR,
C.I.T.B ADVANCED SCAFFOLDER.

I have been employed in the Scaffolding Industry for some Twenty-Eight years. During this time I gained a vast amount of experience and qualifications and held several responsible management positions. I have managed, supervised, and estimated the following types of contracts:

INDUSTRIAL, PETROCHEMICAL, CONSTRUCTION,
POWER~STATIONS, SHIP BUILD &REPAIR, CIVILS,
TOWN WORKS, OFFSHORE OIL & GAS, RIG & F.S.P.O.

I am fully conversant with all paperwork from initial enquiry to tender stage, to final account. I can read drawings and have knowledge of risk assessment, method statements, handing over certificates, F91- scaffold inspection procedures [ scaff-tags and ladder tags], SG 4 fall arrest systems for working at heights and current health and safety regulations etc. I am also computer literate in Windows M.E, Word and Works. I have vast experience of tube and fittings and systems scaffolds. I am commercially aware and have sound estimating knowledge and technical ability, with excellent organisational and man-management skills. In my past positions I have been total responsible for the daily contract scaffolding operations/ projects. I am very motivated individual who can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the scaffolding industry. I would relish the opportunity to prove myself in any of the above positions. Iconsider myself to be a very enthusiastic person, always giving my employer 100% commitment and effort at all times. I am quite prepared to travel and work away from home, u k. / overseas if required.

I hope my Curriculum Vitae will be of interest to you and your company.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Yours Faithfully.

Steve Swales.

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window