where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
scaffolding supervisor
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

NT - Nove technologie s.r.o.
Ultrasonic gel for NDT application. Various types of ultrasonic agents. Starsonic SS2, SS3

00:38 Mar-08-2006
STEVE SWALES
scaffolding supervisor
Job Location: uk / overseas

Dear Sir,
I hope my enclosed speculative Curriculum Vitae would be of interest to you and your company. I would be pleased to be considered for any of the following positions with your company.

SCAFFOLDING CONTRACTS SUPERVISOR,
SCAFFOLDING SUPERINTENDENT,
SCAFFOLDING INSPECTOR,
SCAFFOLDING CO~ORDINATOR,
C.I.T.B ADVANCED SCAFFOLDER.

I have been employed in the Scaffolding Industry for some Twenty-Eight years. During this time I gained a vast amount of experience and qualifications and held several responsible management positions. I have managed, supervised, and estimated the following types of contracts:

INDUSTRIAL, PETROCHEMICAL, CONSTRUCTION,
POWER~STATIONS, SHIP BUILD &REPAIR, CIVILS,
TOWN WORKS, OFFSHORE OIL & GAS, RIG & F.S.P.O.

I am fully conversant with all paperwork from initial enquiry to tender stage, to final account. I can read drawings and have knowledge of risk assessment, method statements, handing over certificates, F91- scaffold inspection procedures [ scaff-tags and ladder tags], SG 4 fall arrest systems for working at heights and current health and safety regulations etc. I am also computer literate in Windows M.E, Word and Works. I have vast experience of tube and fittings and systems scaffolds. I am commercially aware and have sound estimating knowledge and technical ability, with excellent organisational and man-management skills. In my past positions I have been total responsible for the daily contract scaffolding operations/ projects. I am very motivated individual who can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the scaffolding industry. I would relish the opportunity to prove myself in any of the above positions. Iconsider myself to be a very enthusiastic person, always giving my employer 100% commitment and effort at all times. I am quite prepared to travel and work away from home, u k. / overseas if required.

I hope my Curriculum Vitae will be of interest to you and your company.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Yours Faithfully.

Steve Swales.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|