where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.
Job Seeks
STEVE SWALES
STEVE SWALES
00:38 Mar-08-2006
scaffolding supervisor

Job Location: uk / overseas

Dear Sir,
I hope my enclosed speculative Curriculum Vitae would be of interest to you and your company. I would be pleased to be considered for any of the following positions with your company.

SCAFFOLDING CONTRACTS SUPERVISOR,
SCAFFOLDING SUPERINTENDENT,
SCAFFOLDING INSPECTOR,
SCAFFOLDING CO~ORDINATOR,
C.I.T.B ADVANCED SCAFFOLDER.

I have been employed in the Scaffolding Industry for some Twenty-Eight years. During this time I gained a vast amount of experience and qualifications and held several responsible management positions. I have managed, supervised, and estimated the following types of contracts:

INDUSTRIAL, PETROCHEMICAL, CONSTRUCTION,
POWER~STATIONS, SHIP BUILD &REPAIR, CIVILS,
TOWN WORKS, OFFSHORE OIL & GAS, RIG & F.S.P.O.

I am fully conversant with all paperwork from initial enquiry to tender stage, to final account. I can read drawings and have knowledge of risk assessment, method statements, handing over certificates, F91- scaffold inspection procedures [ scaff-tags and ladder tags], SG 4 fall arrest systems for working at heights and current health and safety regulations etc. I am also computer literate in Windows M.E, Word and Works. I have vast experience of tube and fittings and systems scaffolds. I am commercially aware and have sound estimating knowledge and technical ability, with excellent organisational and man-management skills. In my past positions I have been total responsible for the daily contract scaffolding operations/ projects. I am very motivated individual who can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the scaffolding industry. I would relish the opportunity to prove myself in any of the above positions. Iconsider myself to be a very enthusiastic person, always giving my employer 100% commitment and effort at all times. I am quite prepared to travel and work away from home, u k. / overseas if required.

I hope my Curriculum Vitae will be of interest to you and your company.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Yours Faithfully.

Steve Swales.

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

New PHAsis module for longitudinal weld seam inspection

PHAsis® Phased Array manual ultrasonic spot weld inspection device is now ideally suited for test
ing of longitudinally welded seams (e.g. Arplas® seam, short line seams) with a length of 3 to 12 mm.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window