where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.
Job Seeks
vijay Bobde
NDT Inspector, NDT technician
India, Joined Nov 2008, 2

vijay Bobde

NDT Inspector, NDT technician
India,
Joined Nov 2008
06:35 May-13-2006
ndt tech

Job Location: india

hi ,
i am vijay bobade ASNTlevel-ll in RT,UT,MPT,and PT i am looking for the job,i have 8 years of experence.

Product Spotlight

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

New PHAsis module for longitudinal weld seam inspection

PHAsis® Phased Array manual ultrasonic spot weld inspection device is now ideally suited for test
ing of longitudinally welded seams (e.g. Arplas® seam, short line seams) with a length of 3 to 12 mm.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window