The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team
within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus
is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques
for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for
new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt
tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for
NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only
from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required
components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head.
You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with
the evaluation system.
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input