Petrochemical Market Manager
Job Location: Houston, TX
MISTRAS Holdings Group(MHG) is now accepting resumes for the position of Petrochemical Market Manager.
The Petrochemical Market Manager is responsible for the overall MHG Products (emphasis on AE portfolio) product formulation, sales and market success to the Petroleum and Chemical Industries. The development of an Asset Integrity Management approach to refinery and chemical industry customers is a key job requirement. This will be achieved through strong NDT related product knowledge, market analysis, constant evaluation and course correction, motivation skills, communication and coordination of the corporate internal resources and external selling to meet market needs and to gain market penetration.
The Petrochemical Market Manager must have the following qualifications:
1. Knowledge and experience in selling/marketing to the petroleum marketplace. Knowledge/relationship with key industry contacts.
2. Must have high initiative, high sales energy and intensity and be capable of leading.
3. Knowledge and experience in NDT or related test Technology and the refinery and chemical plant marketplace. Online services and products experience is a plus.
4. Sales and market experience with a direct sales team and with specific industry related Manufacturers Representatives.
5. Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
6. PC Computer skills with Microsoft Office.
7. Good planning, communication and documentation (verbal and written) skills.
About our Company
MISTRAS Holdings Group trades under the names of Physical Acoustics around the globe, NDT Automation, VIBRA-Metrics, CONAM Inspection & Engineering Services and Quality Services Laboratories, Inc. Leading the markets of Non-destructive computer-aided testing and inspection, the Group provides today's needed On-line Condition Monitoring of the world's Industrial and Public Infrastructure by employing Internet-based Data Acquisition information technologies. MISTRAS Holdings Group's products and services are used worldwide to secure the much needed environmental safety of gas and oil pipelines, petrochemical pressure vessels and storage tanks, strategic components of nuclear and fossil fuel plants, metal and concrete bridges, aerospace vehicles, and many other structures.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, please submit your resume and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please include "Petrochemical" in the Subject heading.