UT Handheld Product Manager
Job Location: Princeton Junction, NJ
MISTRAS Holdings Group(MHG) is now accepting resumes for a UT Handheld Product Manager!
I. Basic Function:
The NDTA Handheld Product Manager is responsible for the product formulation, sales and market success of the handheld UT/AU line of products . This will be achieved through strong UT Handheld related product knowledge, market analysis, constant evaluation and course correction, motivation skills, communication and coordination of the corporate internal resources to meet market needs and to gain market penetration.
The NDTA Handheld Manager must have the following qualifications:
1. Must have high initiative, high sales energy and intensity and be capable of leading.
2. Knowledge and experience in Ultrasonic Technology and handheld system sales.
3. Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering.
4. Sales direct experience with a sales team and Manufacturers Representatives.
5. Knowledge and experience in the industrial marketplace.
6. PC Computer skills with Microsoft Office.
7. Good planning, communication and documentation (verbal and written) skills.
About our Company
MISTRAS Holdings Group trades under the names of Physical Acoustics around the globe, NDT Automation, VIBRA-Metrics, CONAM Inspection & Engineering Services and Quality Services Laboratories, Inc. Leading the markets of Non-destructive computer-aided testing and inspection, the Group provides today's needed On-line Condition Monitoring of the world's Industrial and Public Infrastructure by employing Internet-based Data Acquisition information technologies. MISTRAS Holdings Group's products and services are used worldwide to secure the much needed environmental safety of gas and oil pipelines, petrochemical pressure vessels and storage tanks, strategic components of nuclear and fossil fuel plants, metal and concrete bridges, aerospace vehicles, and many other structures.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please include "UT Handheld" in the Subject heading.