where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
welding supervisor
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

03:53 May-21-2006
sheikh
welding supervisor
Job Location: Dubai

To

Personnel Department,

From

Sheikh Iftikhar,
Dubai - UAE.

Sub: Application for the Post of Welding Supervisor / Site In charge

Respected Sir,

I, Sheik Iftikhar, am working with Dubai Drydocks - Pipe Department as a Senior Foreman – welding and have very good experience of welding various materials and different processes, would like to apply for the above-mentioned post. I have more than 18 years of welding and execution experience at various levels of organization. During my service I have successfully handled many fast track projects. I have valid UAE driving license, ready to relocate within 6 to 8 weeks.

I am looking for an organization, which facilitate to work under positive environment and reward suitably. Herewith am enclosing my detailed Curriculum vita for your kind consideration and perusal, given the opportunity to work with your esteemed organization will prove my capabilities.

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Thanking you
Yours truly,

Sheikh Iftikhar
Dubai – UAE
Date: April 27, 2006
Mobile: 00971 50 570 9742.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|