where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
S.R.G.PRABHU
S.R.G.PRABHU
02:27 Jun-26-2006
AUT/ASNT LEVEL III/AWS SENIOR WELDING INSPECTOR

Job Location: anywhere

I have just come back from China,after an AUT job demo for clients. Previously worked offshore Sakhalin as client inspector. 2001-2003 was AUT auditor for Shell deepwater Nigeria-offshore/onshore.Level III RT,UT.SCWI-AWS.Current Survival. I have completed the training and examination in TWI Middlesbrough for the AUT data interpreter for phased array and awaiting results.I have worked on and offshore for more than 16 years in France, Russia, Nigeria, Angola, China, Oman, Qatar, Saudi and India.

Product Spotlight

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window